Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! (27038 Views)

Deadline For 2012 Waec Ssce Online Registration / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by benincitys(f): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
can i check the result here in Europa?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by StEdwin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
benincitys:

Infact, u can download the result on limewire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by BlackRevo: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
benincitys:

Yes
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by bosja: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Aside ffrom the fact that the WAEC body are making rubish, The truth is that most of the students who sat for the exam hardly even do it themselves or know what they are doing in the exam hall. [/font]
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by bosja: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
21% pass? this means the standard of our secondary school education is greatly diminished and its fast deteriorating! We have to wake Up and save this country's future. If we dont have good mathematicians how do we help the science and technology aspect of this nation in the coming generation?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by ayobase(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
WAEC and NECO?
All they want ARE customers!

The JAMB is even so TERRIBLE!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by kyoung: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
Passing WAEC is not as difficult as we make it seem. Fortunately it is not an exam that is competitive with cut offs like ICAN and co. Apart from the general decay in our educational system, a lot also have to be done by individual students in terms of preparation and practice. If you take an average top grade school, you find a high percentage of the students passing withot cheating. They are not necessarily more brilliant than others in regular government schools but have been exposed to mostly better education. Even here some students fail. I think every student needs to be able to profile him/herself and know how much preparation he/she needs to do to bridge the gap between level of knowledge and examiners' requirements. Because of individual differences, a Sola may need to read 3 times the same thing a Victor has to read 8 times for same level of understanding. I suggest that students should try and use interactive educational materials typically on computers ( Ive seen one called e-tutor in use, there should be others) that provide for making  students appraise themselves independently and also provide tuitions and sample examiners' reports. Also while some students do well by reading, others must hear (audio, listen) while others must have to practise or watch someone do so. Every student needs to find help in knowing his/her requirements
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by KOJ(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
whaoooooo, i made my waec , pls waec release my economics
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by ebony01(f): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
HI fellow n airalander, at the initial stage i was afriad checking my result but thank God i made it . Econs c4, eng c5, maths b3, bio c5, chem b3, phys b3, agric b3, geography e8, igbo outstanding. help me thank God for this victory

Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by gabbond: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
WAEC have done stage1 strategy of chopping student's money grin grin grin
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by gabbond: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
EBONY, u sure say u no play runs or carry bullet for exam hall? grin
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by adebayo201: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2009
Bulletin? Hehehe.
Guyz please i want 2 buy nd fill neco_gce by myself bt 1st i want 2 kno sum details nd bank(s) dat sell the form. Pls yarn me d site.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by ebony01(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2009
gab bond, thanks for ur post. but is not what u think, it is just the lord's doing even doing that period i was very sick, i do go from hospital to exam hall, just like that.
God seeing my tears now answered my prayers.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by chinonsout(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
hi naira landers,i checked my sis waec result what i saw was an error page saying the result for the candidate for the specified year is not available,who can pls tell me the actual problem?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Eslopy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
Udonna14 I Need To Discuss With You Please Contact Me At eslopy@gmail.com Or eslopy@yahoo.com Or eslopy@hotmail.com Or Simply Post Your Mail Address Or Phone Number Thanku
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Eslopy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
Udonna14 I Need To Discuss With You Please Contact Me At eslopy@gmail.com Or eslopy@yahoo.com Or eslopy@hotmail.com Or Simply Post Your Mail Address Or Phone Number Thanku
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Eslopy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by BlackRevo: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
ebony01:

gab bond, thanks for your post. but is not what u think, it is just the lord's doing even doing that period i was very sick, i do go from hospital to exam hall, just like that.
God seeing my tears now answered my prayers.

I thank God for you and congrats, so what are your next plans?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by mhlazio(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2009
Pls o, My bros result displayd an error sayin result nt available for candidate in d present year,and we cald d principal in d sch he wrote exam d principal told us dat waec gave them 3 invigilators and they paid d money 4 only 2 invigilators that they are going on thursday dat was yesterday to balance up and dat in the next 2 weeks they candidates shd go and check it bck,and i was wondering maybe d principal was scared abt d candidates dats why he made such explanatn,when have balanced waec why dnt they release it urgently than they waiting 4 2 gud wks.Pls lets contribute to this and lets be in 1 accord.Who has similar problem.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by eyonigger(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
For all those that complained about this error:

RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.

You people are simply making a little mistake, all you people are doing is entering the Examination number only, what you'll do is enter the Examination number and then enter the three digits candidate number for your WAEC examination to make it 10 digits, your result will be displayed.

My lil bro made 6 credits Maths and English Included, but got E8 In Yoruba and CRK. Does anybody know if that could affect him?

I hope my post helps.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Dclique(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
Not at all.
Those subjects he failed are irrelevant.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by yugoboy: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
mine too gave that error message and i typed evrything correctly.i also have the supervisor problem,but my propreitor has alreday paid since wednesday last week.i wonder why it still hasnt been uploaded,and we didnt have any problem during the exam with anybody.am rilli scared.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by darne(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
Guys,, I`m here again with my Own Goodnews,, I checked my result again yesterday after what i`ve been through with the Error messages,, and a friend of mine just checked his,,

Math-B3 English-B3 Account-B2 Econs-C6 Yoruba-C4 Commerce-Outstndg Biology-C5 Govt-C6 Agric-C5 ,, I need to know if they would release my Commerce and for how long,, Thanks Guys,, Thanks for the support,,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Dclique(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
You are very lucky. Not many can boast of having this kind of result. Hope you made your commerce in your NECO.
Good luck!!.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by mhlazio(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2009
Darne i beg is it d same error msg it shws with mine?And u saw d result later.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by darne(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
Dclique:

You are very lucky. Not many can boast of having this kind of result. Hope you made your commerce in your NECO.
Good luck!!.
Thanks,, I didnt sit for Neco,, I Have c4 in commerce last year with my GCE Result,,

mhlazio:

Darne i beg is it d same error msg it shws with mine?And u saw d result later.
Yeah Something like this,, RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.,, But i think you need to talk to your principal maybe they are owing them or something is wrong,, But i later got my result and a friend of mine got his own too with 7 credit,, I wish U D best of luck wink cool cool
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2009
please who knows how long it takes to release outstanding result and how long it take's waec to send the result to the respective schools. please when waec send the result to the respective schools will there still be outstandings in the result or it would have been resolved before sending it to schools.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by mhlazio(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2009
Waec would have explore al outstanding b4 sndin it 2 d center or sch of course,dats y it takes mch tym 4 them to snd d orginal copy(0.5 months-1 month), Plz.Who again had d experience of d error msg(RESULT NT AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIED YEAR)because dis wat my bro result displayd and he nid it for admisn and he as been admisn later,cos they av resume on monday and they gav him 3wks, plz i nid ur experience.thankx
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by emibros: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
hmm how you guys doing !! i am having that same problem with my Junior bro result !!! please if you ve any latest info just post it below thanks nairalanders!!!
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by yugoboy: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2009
thank God.after the damn error messages,my result is finally out and i almost aced them all.maths-c6,eng-c6,phy-c6,che-e8,economics-c6.luckily for me i wrote the previous year and i made che-c6.
@mhzlao.i think your bro's principal hasnt paid waec yet coz mine was exactly d same problem until my principal paid.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by eyonigger(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2009
For all those that complained about this error:

RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.

You people are simply making a little mistake, all you people are doing is entering the Examination number only, what you'll do is enter the Examination number and then enter the three digits candidate number for your WAEC examination to make it 10 digits, your result will be displayed.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by emibros: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2009
i did everything and its still displaying the same thing @ eyonigger !!! who has checked theirs @ all nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012 / The Agony Of Private School Teachers / UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.