Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease (2236 Views)

Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? / I Need A Cure For Eczema / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease by atuagbo: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
any one that can advise me on how to treat Eczema, I have seen doctor and tired all the medication I know but all to no avail. Have been treating this eczema for the past 20years now. Pls, nairaland reader help me out.
Re: Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease by BellaRouge(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2009
I suggest you go see a dermatologist who would most likely prescribe a topical ointment to help treat your eczema. I know eczema can be a bother. It's really a matter of trial and error though. A certain treatment might work for one person and not another. Best of luck. I hope you find something that works for you!
Re: Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease by Oluschenco(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Twenty years? May be it is in your blood, why not try the local herbs.
Re: Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease by jasgold1: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Coconut oil will help......
Re: Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease by gynny(f): 12:51am On Jun 29, 2016
eczema treatments are nothing to be embarrassed about. Most causes of eczema are genetic. Click on the link below to read more about the treatments of eczema and more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/eczema-treatments-how-to-get-rid-of-eczema/

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman Births Two-headed Boy (with Pics) / Suspected Food Poison Kills Over 20 Traditional Marriage Guests In Imo (graphic) / Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.