Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oceanic Second Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Second Interview (1483 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Second Interview by OBS: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
i want to know wether oceanic bank will call 4 a second interview after the first one we did. pls some one should tell me.
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by stevo78(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
Helo OBS, where did u do the 1st interview and wot was it like. Am waiting to do my own in jos, so do pls let me in into some of the questions asked and wot was d panel like. Eagerly waiting ur answer
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by jhonimisi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hi i am also waiting to do my first, and when u passed the test how long did it take them to call u for the interview,pls reply urgentllyyyyy
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by AK123(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
hi hello i will like to know how the interview is like ant type of question u were asked
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by OBS: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2006
the interview was cool. they only asked personal questions like what is ur position in d family, what did you achieve during ur nysc, tell us what u know about oceanic, and the likes. the panel is made up of 4 people. it lasted 4 about ten minutes.
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by juicey(f): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2006
smiley hi stevo78.
im also a j-town possi and also waitin on oceanic.get a mgs on ur messenger.ciao wink wink wink
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by koolboi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2006
oceanic bank conduct s only 1 stage interview and thats all
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by OBS: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2006
HI KOOLBOI
ARE U SURE THE INTERVIEW IS ONCE, SOMEONE TOLD ME IS 3 TIMES. PLS REPLY
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by koolboi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
i`m very sure they conduct only 1 intvw up till 3 mths ago when they recruited in jos
but of course the most contant thing in this life is change
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by Temi1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
Has anybody who wrote and passed the last test in Lagos been called for interview?
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by chukela: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
I wrote d test @Ibadan and was sent a mail that i passed and i 've not been called 4 any test or interview.Plz i want 2 get something straight, are we writing a second test or we are going 4 interview direct?Plz someboby should give me an answer.
Chukela.
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by zublaj(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2007
I just got my Letter of offer of employment with Oceanic last monday. There is nothing like second interview, what comes after the interview is medical test and then you collect your letter to resume immediately. The only set back i encountered was just that i had to wait for like seven months to be called for an interview. so keep on hoping for the best. it's gonna be fine.
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by Nehe(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
Please whats their salary structure like. I was told you will start as a PIT first in training.

Congrats zublaj.
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by OBS: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
how long does it take to call one after the medical test. i did my medical test on the 20th of december 2006. am still waiting to be called up
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by rusky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
zublaj, congrats!!. what branch did they put you? what is your job function? i am also a staff of oceanic, festac branch. feel free to ask me anything.

for those who have done medical, if you have not been called yet then it COULD mean that they noticed that you are not really fit, or that the branch where you will be posted to is not ready yet and they are delaying.

keep praying guys,
Re: Oceanic Second Interview by Cherylbaby(f): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2007
i wrote the first and second test, passed and was called for an interview but has not yet heard from them i anybody in the same shoe with me? pls reply?

(1) (Reply)

soryy! / Ibtc Chartered Bank / A Oracle Certified Associate In Need Of Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.