Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? (6786 Views)

Is Islam The Religion Of Peace? / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity / Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

What is the ignorance here Mr Smart guy?
ignorance here is u claiming the next pope to be a non christian...
U need to know what christianity is on a molecular level first..before sayin tins
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:
E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
m nt even a christian..so i see noo reason why t wud pain me.. M only face palmed that u clearly have no idea of what u argue about...
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

m nt even a christian..so i see noo reason why t wud pain me..
M only face palmed that u clearly have no idea of what u argue about...
O yea. You are not a christian, yet you know more about Christianity than me? Gerrarahia mehhhnn

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

ignorance here is u claiming the next pope to be a non christian...
U need to know what christianity is on a molecular level first..before sayin tins
An atheist wants to teach me Christianity at the molecular level.
Another lost Catholic to atheism.
Guy, anytime you are ready for this lesson, am up for it, make no mistake about it. And you had better come up armed with scriptures, cos I don't talk out of context.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

frm ur context then it means existing gods were copied frm pre-existing ones..
I.o.d jesus was pro'lly copied frm krishna?
Or maybe hercules? ..
Both stories have similarities tho..nt as extravagant as some budhahists(if thats the spelling) claim etc...
Thats what u imply
Or they were or still are demons working overtime. You forgot Jesus was prophesied and Satan knew it. What did you think he would do? Sit up doing nothing? No, he didn't. From across the world where he had send demons representing him, being worshipped by men, he came up with a replica of Jesus, in their own context so that when the real Jesus will appear in the scene, he will have something to say to keep his prisoners under wraps.
But the differences is that, the real Jesus came, he took over the world. Satan quickly went to the Arabs with the same trick, giving them a kind of Jesus too, only this one is Carricaturish.

Guy, when you are ready for us to have this discussion, come with your hands full of the prophecies made by these other Jesus' or their replicas. we will check which has been fulfilled, which is being fulfilled, and the yet to be fulfilled. That's how we will know the true and a living God.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

An atheist wants to teach me Christianity at the molecular level.
Another lost Catholic to atheism.
Guy, anytime you are ready for this lesson, am up for it, make no mistake about it. And you had better come up armed with scriptures, cos I don't talk out of context.
anyway u want it...be it on a christian aspect or on an atheist aspect..i'd still show u that the simple things in life/ anytin in life are the real foundations of life and anytin in life...
..u dnt even know how to classify religions and yett u rant abt...abeg swerve...
Scriptures that i can ridicule like its a cartoon channel?
Or scripture and facts that i can make u see the difference between ur acclaimed christianity and catholic christians #why christians wud still be catholics or iono how to put it to ur level of understanding..
Im based on logics..
We are all born atheists...
So i wasnt lost to atheism...rada u were born an atheist and lost to christianity
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Or they were or still are demons working overtime. You forgot Jesus was prophesied and Satan knew it. What did you think he would do? Sit up doing nothing? No, he didn't. From across the world where he had send demons representing him, being worshipped by men, he came up with a replica of Jesus, in their own context so that when the real Jesus will appear in the scene, he will have something to say to keep his prisoners under wraps.
But the differences is that, the real Jesus came, he took over the world. Satan quickly went to the Arabs with the same trick, giving them a kind of Jesus too, only this one is Carricaturish.

Guy, when you are ready for us to have this discussion, come with your hands full of the prophecies made by these other Jesus' or their replicas. we will check which has been fulfilled, which is being fulfilled, and the yet to be fulfilled. That's how we will know the true and a living God.
u seem not to get the basic idea...
Hercules existed before isiah's prophecy...
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

u seem not to get the basic idea...
Hercules existed before isiah's prophecy...
And you didn't see Jesus prophesy in Genesis?
What do think made Satan release Nephilims to have sex with humans? Was it not to contaminate the seed through Christ shd come? What caused Noah deluge?
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

anyway u want it...be it on a christian aspect or on an atheist aspect..i'd still show u that the simple things in life/ anytin in life are the real foundations of life and anytin in life...
..u dnt even know how to classify religions and yett u rant abt...abeg swerve...
Scriptures that i can ridicule like its a cartoon channel?
Or scripture and facts that i can make u see the difference between ur acclaimed christianity and catholic christians #why christians wud still be catholics or iono how to put it to ur level of understanding..
Im based on logics..
We are all born atheists...
So i wasnt lost to atheism...rada u were born an atheist and lost to christianity
Is that what you tell yourself to make you feel good about yourself, or Richard Dawkins told you that?

In your mind, you have said something very smart.
In atheism there's no sense of right and wrong. But no one taught you to steal, no one told you stealing was wrong, but as a little child, you still hide to steal. You were born atheist? When mum suckled you, you'll look at her, knowing quite well, if you bit her, she'll hurt, yet you'll press your gums together on her nipper and bite her, she's screams out, you breakout and laugh. Who told you what you did was wrong? It's innate. You were born atheists?

Am waiting for you to ridicule the scriptures like cartoon channel.
Why do I need to class religions? Am a christian and that's what I will talk about.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:
What do think made Satan release Nephilims to have sex with humans? Was it not to contaminate the seed through Christ shd come? What caused Noah deluge?
i'd like to refresh my brain..can u show me?(i really hope it is there)...
Back to business...exactly my direct place..there are a lot here for u..
The greek gods are now literature and used in only literature...i.e tthey are no longer worshipped because eyes were opened(if u dnt understand tell me...and dont say therefore they aint gods...dictionary meaning of gods is there)..so i dnt see them as demons...
Also on the prophecy issue...god told isiah the prophecy which he wud write down when god started having the intent of bringing his son to die for mankinds sin...so for u to say satan saw/know the prophecy seems as though satan is ominiscience possibly also ominipotent...uh?...also one big thing...the book of genesis was written by moses...nt by adam...so moses lived after the nephilim giants...this references my satan's ominiscience...
And if u now say god knows that he wud send his son to die for mans sins after creating man because he is ominiscience makes it seem that the fate of the world and all beings in it are planned and are going according to plan..lemme see iffa can break it well for u to grab...
The only way for an ominiscience god can know the fate of his creation is if he created them to be so...because if he knew how it wud end and not change its course then he is not ominipotent its and all loving...whats the need of creating when u knw the end of what u created and still condemn them for the end..them here is humans...pure logic..there's more questions to the ominipresence science and potence lemme end here..
Also..if u said nephilim giants are demons...then invariably demons can materialise..and demons are angels fallen angels..angels are emanations of god..they are more like god than humans are..this wud mean that god's emanations can mate with mere humans to procreate...invariably in a twisted manner u re saying that god mated with mary?...i was told he implanted jesus into her without contact...?
Also the occurrence of nephilium giants in the bible is plentiful..it is awkward than not a single nephilium giant fossil has been found bt we do find fossils of other large animals like dinosaurs...even neanderthals have been found a lot...neanderthals were never mentioned in the bible....ancient mman(i fink cave men at best description nt the cave man in ur kinda sense..jst google it...)
also on the noah's ark issue...
We have thrown it to the mud a lotta times...bt i can still kill it and do so again if u want..
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Is that what you tell yourself to make you feel good about yourself, or Richard Dawkins told you that?

In your mind, you have said something very smart.
In atheism there's no sense of right and wrong. But no one taught you to steal, no one told you stealing was wrong, but as a little child, you still hide to steal. You were born atheist? When mum suckled you, you'll look at her, knowing quite well, if you bit her, she'll hurt, yet you'll press your gums together on her nipper and bite her, she's screams out, you breakout and laugh. Who told you what you did was wrong? It's innate. You were born atheists?

Am waiting for you to ridicule the scriptures like cartoon channel.
Why do I need to class religions? Am a christian and that's what I will talk about.
moral's didnt come from the bible or christianity or god or whatever...
Morals are concepts which many animals possess..the soul doesnt breed morals or consiousness its there in many other species..unless u say they also have a soul which i can still disprove u on ur soul..with or wwithout animals..jst human basics...
By saying u were born atheist..u were nt born into a distinct god..if it were so..all kids wud tend to grow towards that one god irrespective of religious background...if u and all humans were born as christians(if u say jesus's father is the tru god)then all children wwud long towards that one god before they are corrupted by religious backgrounds..
U may say free will...
Bt like u said kids are fragile as per the breast suckin issue so if he let kids to be so fragile and then blames them for being corrupted by the world as kids...is that mmaking sense?
This wud seem as per the case of adam to me...adam was a kid despite him being maybe in his twenties..eve was also a kid..yet he planted an evil tree in their midst and allowwed devil to roam free around them..he is ominipotent so he is supposed to know...
U may say he wanted to teach them control...if it is control then this equates the baby effect...u cant keep a knife around a baby and when the baby cuts itselff u spank,,curse and bruise the baby for it..its bad parenting and u need to do at lease a rehab section..
Also adam knew of the tree yet wasnt tempted by satan..satan chose eve..any reason?...probability?or was it the way it was planned since before man's creation?..or devil sensed a weaker being in eve(he's an angel..he's supposed to be able to do this frm modern day possessing etc)?
If it was a weaker being he sensed? Lets say perfect is 1...adam is 1/2 probably eve is 1/4..why didnt he create eve to be 1/2 also?...a creation mistake? Or t was the plan? And eve beinng weak fell for satan..man was better than eve bt still fragile..eve after eating the fruitt gained knowledge more than adam convinced adam and adam being that god created eve for him also trusts eve..and women were created with a design to entice men..so adam had little of a choice..or apparently no choice since he saw the fruit havin no harm/death on eve...
A perfect creator and an ominipotent one wud have seen all these flaws before hand....and if he saw them and knew it wud be so bt did ntin shows its according to his plan..
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by KingEbukaNaija: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Weah96:

This is exactly how I feel about your own god. You keep calling him God when he was only the product of hallucinogenic drug use.
Native doctors eat mushrooms too just like Chief Priests/Oracles from ancient Israel.

Please don't derail this fine thread . You see , religious people will always get along fine , atheists are so irrelevant . grin See how you are trying to attach yourself to this discussion undecided Swerve bro !!! tongue
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Muslims have run away. They can't answer. . cheesy
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by nwamehn: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Hello, do you have these other books? Have you read them? Do they say what aligns With other scriptures? Have you read the old testament and New Testament well? They compliment each other. Those books are a total deviation from the others. I have the complete so called Catholic Bible you are talking about. I have tried to read and make any sense out of it. I can't.
Pls read it and share the revelations you got from it.

I really wonder why u couldn't make any sense from the deterocanonical books, anyways, that's by the way. My exact point, Anas is that those books don't in anyway contradict the old and new testaments. I've read them, they also reflect and portray what the old and new testaments represent, just as Rhapsody of Realities, Christian Women Mirror, Redeemed Christian Mission Devotional Guide and other christian books portray.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by truthmans2012: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Don't mind them.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
nwamehn:

I really wonder why u couldn't make any sense from the deterocanonical books, anyways, that's by the way. My exact point, Anas is that those books don't in anyway contradict the old and new testaments. I've read them, they also reflect and portray what the old and new testaments represent, just as Rhapsody of Realities, Christian Women Mirror, Redeemed Christian Mission Devotional Guide and other christian books portray.
ARE YOU SEEIOUS? Are you really sure you have read them? Are you sure?
Okay sir. What were the Critarias used in picking the books of the Bible, both Old and New Testament?
That's said. Pls let's discuss the Book of Tobit.
You have read right?
Pls tell the House what Tobit is about.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

moral's didnt come from the bible or christianity or god or whatever...
Morals are concepts which many animals possess..the soul doesnt breed morals or consiousness its there in many other species..unless u say they also have a soul which i can still disprove u on ur soul..with or wwithout animals..jst human basics...
By saying u were born atheist..u were nt born into a distinct god..if it were so..all kids wud tend to grow towards that one god irrespective of religious background...if u and all humans were born as christians(if u say jesus's father is the tru god)then all children wwud long towards that one god before they are corrupted by religious backgrounds..
U may say free will...
Bt like u said kids are fragile as per the breast suckin issue so if he let kids to be so fragile and then blames them for being corrupted by the world as kids...is that mmaking sense?
This wud seem as per the case of adam to me...adam was a kid despite him being maybe in his twenties..eve was also a kid..yet he planted an evil tree in their midst and allowwed devil to roam free around them..he is ominipotent so he is supposed to know...
U may say he wanted to teach them control...if it is control then this equates the baby effect...u cant keep a knife around a baby and when the baby cuts itselff u spank,,curse and bruise the baby for it..its bad parenting and u need to do at lease a rehab section..
Also adam knew of the tree yet wasnt tempted by satan..satan chose eve..any reason?...probability?or was it the way it was planned since before man's creation?..or devil sensed a weaker being in eve(he's an angel..he's supposed to be able to do this frm modern day possessing etc)?
If it was a weaker being he sensed? Lets say perfect is 1...adam is 1/2 probably eve is 1/4..why didnt he create eve to be 1/2 also?...a creation mistake? Or t was the plan? And eve beinng weak fell for satan..man was better than eve bt still fragile..eve after eating the fruitt gained knowledge more than adam convinced adam and adam being that god created eve for him also trusts eve..and women were created with a design to entice men..so adam had little of a choice..or apparently no choice since he saw the fruit havin no harm/death on eve...
A perfect creator and an ominipotent one wud have seen all these flaws before hand....and if he saw them and knew it wud be so bt did ntin shows its according to his plan..
Pls Winner01 and KingEbukasBlog you guys come and ask this guy how morality got into a man who according to them evolved from Bacteria. A man with no purpose, why does he need morals?
This guy says animals have morals. I know right?
No wonder the atheists are having sex with animals believing they fall under the same class.

And, my dear. I was hoping you'd tell me how morality got into a toddler, but instead you went rattling about Adam and Eve, Still God's creatures. The creation you don't believe in.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by F00028: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Plappvillemoi:
can't answer what?
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

i'd like to refresh my brain..can u show me?(i really hope it is there)...
Back to business...exactly my direct place..there are a lot here for u..
The greek gods are now literature and used in only literature...i.e tthey are no longer worshipped because eyes were opened(if u dnt understand tell me...and dont say therefore they aint gods...dictionary meaning of gods is there)..so i dnt see them as demons...
Also on the prophecy issue...god told isiah the prophecy which he wud write down when god started having the intent of bringing his son to die for mankinds sin...so for u to say satan saw/know the prophecy seems as though satan is ominiscience possibly also ominipotent...uh?...also one big thing...the book of genesis was written by moses...nt by adam...so moses lived after the nephilim giants...this references my satan's ominiscience...
And if u now say god knows that he wud send his son to die for mans sins after creating man because he is ominiscience makes it seem that the fate of the world and all beings in it are planned and are going according to plan..lemme see iffa can break it well for u to grab...
The only way for an ominiscience god can know the fate of his creation is if he created them to be so...because if he knew how it wud end and not change its course then he is not ominipotent its and all loving...whats the need of creating when u knw the end of what u created and still condemn them for the end..them here is humans...pure logic..there's more questions to the ominipresence science and potence lemme end here..
Also..if u said nephilim giants are demons...then invariably demons can materialise..and demons are angels fallen angels..angels are emanations of god..they are more like god than humans are..this wud mean that god's emanations can mate with mere humans to procreate...invariably in a twisted manner u re saying that god mated with mary?...i was told he implanted jesus into her without contact...?
Also the occurrence of nephilium giants in the bible is plentiful..it is awkward than not a single nephilium giant fossil has been found bt we do find fossils of other large animals like dinosaurs...even neanderthals have been found a lot...neanderthals were never mentioned in the bible....ancient mman(i fink cave men at best description nt the cave man in ur kinda sense..jst google it...)
also on the noah's ark issue...
We have thrown it to the mud a lotta times...bt i can still kill it and do so again if u want..
There you go;
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Genesis:3:15

Is it that you don't see the gods as demons or they are not demons? According to you?

And what makes you think those gods are no longer being worshipped? In NL here, there are Zeus Worshippers.

When God was issuing out sentences in Eden was Satan there or not? Did he hear the Prophecy first hand or was it whispered to him?

For 40 days and nights Moses was on the Mountain with God, what do you suppose he was doing? Picking lice from Jehovah's head?
He was being shown what has been and what do hence forth.

Yes, everything was planned and going according to plan. Do you have a problem with that? Then what are you going to do about it?

Why haven't you asked yourself this? Things may have been planned for Adam to fall. Yes sin has entered the world and by extention, am a sinner.But, is the gift of redemption also part of that plan? If yes, why am I bitter, angry and rejecting what is offered to me for free?

If you had died without this info, then beyond the grave you realized it, your present stance would have been justified. But here you are, the Gift still thrust out at you, you reject it taking rebellious stance poised for a fight, you shall be Crushed sir, it's a matter of time.

The Omniscient knows the end from the beginning, It is his world, you belong to him, so however he wants you to be, you'd be. If he wanted you to be a Lizard or a tilapia, that's what you'd ve been. But he made you a male human, but you decided to be nothing, even animals are animals staying true to their nature.

He gave you consciousness, and a Will, and He submits Himself to that Will. Whatever you choose, He submits to you. What you choose is what you'll be.
The question again is? Why do you reject the Free gift?
Why are you angry at the Giver? If you can answer this questions, light'll shine on you.

You talked and also answered yourself. Nephilims where shapeshifters. They trans-mogrificate, trans-mutate. And they are trans-generatinal. They can take any form they so wish.
Today, they seem to be more in number that real humans on earth. Somany are here on nairaland pretending to be humans.

Watch Hollywood, they stylishly show you what is, but your mind is too small to grasp it.

Did the Bible call them anything other than fallen angels? And are fallen Angels not demons?

How can you use "mate with" and "implanted" at the same time. Pick one. What did God do? Mate with Mary or Implanted the seed in her womb?

You keep flip flopping. Fallen Angels can take any shape, they don't die, they are not material, they are spirits.
About Noahs Ark, bring it on.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

There you go;
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Genesis:3:15
This is not what i asked u at all mister this is not a prophecy that god wud send his son down to die for our sins..this is a direct statement in which gods creates an eternal enmity between humans and snake(demon/devil..iff u wan say the snake was satan) not a prophecy it does not contain anytin which says god wud later send his son do die for our sins.....lemme quote ur words
Anas09:
What do think made Satan release Nephilims to have sex with humans? Was it not to contaminate the seed through Christ shd come? What caused Noah deluge?'
A simple meaning can be read...there was a prophecy before
the coming of jesus and satan saw it and tried to trick men into believing that his false god's were the thru one...u also said that...
So invariably uve brought no valid point/fact here...
In an argument never stray off course abeg..u tried disproving islam because islam originates later than christianity and i said greek religion dates before christianity bt u said satan knew/heard of the prophecy of jesus and sent false gods(his demons) like zeus to deceive and capture humans before jesus comes..i only asked that u show me how satan wud knw abt it and send zeus when the prophecy was written by isiah who was born far far later than the time zeus originated...if u cant..u simply accpt u are wrong here(wrong on datings.u said islam is wrong because it appeared after christianity bt greek religion appeared before christianity)..ts no big deal..
and then u also give me a reason to believe ur religion is the true one and not islam and the restt...

Is it that you don't see the gods as demons or they are not demons? According to you?
I never labelled them as demons...u did..i called them gods...bt u said they are not...so u have to give proof of why and what makes them demons i.e fake gods etc.. And what makes urs a true one

And what makes you think those gods are no longer being worshipped? In NL here, there are Zeus Worshippers.
okay..i was wrong..when i said they are no longer worshipped...i had no idea they are worshipped on NL..bt that makes it even better...because if u say islam is wrong because it originatted after christianity then based on ur logic...greek religion is the true one because it originated before christianity..nd more others before christianity..

When God was issuing out sentences in Eden was Satan there or not? Did he hear the Prophecy first hand or was it whispered to him?
im not talking about sentences..im talking bout the prophecy..he never told adam abt him going to send his son to die for man's sins

For 40 days and nights Moses was on the Mountain with God, what do you suppose he was doing? Picking lice from Jehovah's head?
He was being shown what has been and what do hence forth.
zeus existed before moses...so the six written scripture which moses wrote were written a long very long time after the emergence of zeus..and since there is no prophesy of jesus by moses..t was written by isiah...greek gods existed before jesus came to save us..so if greek gods are fake(satan's demons which he sent to steal souls because he heard d prophesy..how did he hear it?..or is satan ominiscient?

Yes, everything was planned and going according to plan. Do you have a problem with that? Then what are you going to do about it?
why the anger?..we only laying facts...

Why haven't you asked yourself this? Things may have been planned for Adam to fall. Yes sin has entered the world and by extention, am a sinner.But, is the gift of redemption also part of that plan? If yes, why am I bitter, angry and rejecting what is offered to me for free?
a free gift? Or a compulsion?
Sin entered the world by tthe fault of a creator and he punishes his creations for the flaw in their systems by sending them into and eternal place of punishment while the flaw was a fault of his..and yet he portrays himself as all loving and all merciful?..do theses co-relate with his character displayed here...
If you had died without this info, then beyond the grave you realized it, your present stance would have been justified. But here you are, the Gift still thrust out at you, you reject it taking rebellious stance poised for a fight, you shall be Crushed sir, it's a matter of time.
it is not a free gift..theres a compulsory obligation attached to it...and also dnt say freewill..
Freewill wud never be attached to a punishment..e.g armed robbber=give me ur money or die..god=serve me,,dnt sin though i created u to sin....or burn in hell

The Omniscient knows the end from the beginning, It is his world, you belong to him, so however he wants you to be, you'd be
exactly...predestination
he has created nd choosen those who he will save and created those who wud inevitably be damned to hell fire right frm their creation/birth..
This certainly makes it be that he is watching a movie.../a fixed football game which he fixed
thumbs up god..u rock
E.g judas was predestined to betray jesus and commit suicide(i guess thats how he died )was a sinner...lol burn in hell judas
same with pharaoh he hardened pharaoh's heart and yet sent a soldier angel tokill all first born of egyptians..kids inclusive..
Aint that weird for a loving father?

If he wanted you to be a Lizard or a tilapia, that's what you'd ve been. But he made you a male human, but you decided to be nothing, even animals are animals staying true to their nature
yep...they are lots of gays animals in nature...u can check it out ur self..gays exists in all species..
So he creates gay humans...sends them to hell for being gays...cool

He gave you consciousness, and a Will, and He submits Himself to that Will. Whatever you choose, He submits to you. What you choose is what you'll be.
The question again is? Why do you reject the Free gift?
Why are you angry at the Giver? If you can answer this questions, light'll shine on you.
dnt mis quote me o..i dnt believe in ur giver...m only showing u that ur logic of the creator is bullshvt and that u do not know the creator..he/she/it is definately not the one presented by any religion...so i cant be angry

You talked and also answered yourself. Nephilims where shapeshifters. They trans-mogrificate, trans-mutate. And they are trans-generatinal. They can take any form they so wish.
Today, they seem to be more in number that real humans on earth. Somany are here on nairaland pretending to be humans.
i onlyy said they can materialise because u called them demons...which u cant even proove of their existence
they are spirit beings..emmanations of god...so they cud have as well planted their seed into mortal women like god did to mary
bt they materialised nd had normal sex..meaning that to implant u must materialise since they are also god like(heavenly beings was used in good news bible)( sons of god was used in kjv) so there fore one of the two ways has to be wrong...and dont u think if these beings outnumbered humans that u'd be more concerned with fighting numerous unendding demons everywhere than u wud be with peeing or pooing? Dnt tell me shield of god's presense..they can materialise so his shield can..to take shape...materialisation must be done..simple logic

Watch Hollywood, they stylishly show you what is, but your mind is too small to grasp it.
m glad u clearly said it...HOLLYWOOD:..it is fiction nd fiction it is...simple
i have no idea why u resort to insults..is it because im showing u how flawed ur christian logic is with logics only?
I havent even started with the scriptures yet...what wud happen then?
A christian man hunt for me?
If u cannot peacefully argue...dnt quote me...it shows ur awta facts and evidences..
Unless u love troll arguments with memes err where
i didnt say smtin abtt the remainder till u disprove all these...
And on the noah's ark..bro slow down..m not dieing today or anytime soon..i own my life..i decide my death...so no need to rush..answer or rada prove me wrong on the issues above...then we move to the rest...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Pls Winner01 and KingEbukasBlog you guys come and ask this guy how morality got into a man who according to them evolved from Bacteria. A man with no purpose, why does he need morals?
No wonder the atheists are having sex with animals believing they fall under the same class.

And, my dear. I was hoping you'd tell me how morality got into a toddler, but instead you went rattling about Adam and Eve, Still God's creatures. The creation you don't believe in.
if u knew what evolution is..u wont say that bacteria or man who evolved frm bacteria has no purpose...
If u doubt animals do not have morals..u have a phone dont u?...u can search it all up...and quote me/prove me wrong...
Atheist having sex with animals..u generalized it perfectly...
I can read frm this..u also mean atheist breeds bestiality,,gayism,,rape,,,etc all bad sexual behaviours..possibly(if i understood ur statement well)
well a pastor...asin a christian pastor was caught and exposed as gay in nigeria..this year..eida may or so..cant recall well
Not a rainbow church pastor(lgbt rights church) and many others..jst onne click nd u'd see alot of them
rape..christians have been caught as rapists..so i dnt understand ur claim here...
I need not remind u that there are gays in animals..naturally..
If u have had pets...u'd knw animals have morals...even the most lagging definition of moral is found in animals..
I fink u need to read abt morals..u confuse morals with smtinn else..ion knw what u confusing it with..bt u have limited knowledge on morals(not an insult) and also how traits are passed down...
On why i started tellin u of a creation story i dont believe in was to simply show u that ur christian concept of morals is tragically flawed u claimed god is the source of morality...because u wud in d end say two things on morals(in a christian sense)which are 1..evil originated from satan...this is false
2.the soul controls ur consiousness...makes decisions like when to d sin nd knows what is bad or smtin like that..etc..this is also false..
Back ur claims on god morality and try to disprove me..which u cant tho... Nd if u cant dont quote me...or iff u cant and choose to quote me jst to insult..its fine by me...i dnt control ur actions..
Mehn wahever...
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Anas09: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

if u knew what evolution is..u wont say that bacteria or man who evolved frm bacteria has no purpose...
If u doubt animals do not have morals..u have a phone dont u?...u can search it all up...and quote me/prove me wrong...
Atheist having sex with animals..u generalized it perfectly...
I can read frm this..u also mean atheist breeds bestiality,,gayism,,rape,,,etc all bad sexual behaviours..possibly(if i understood ur statement well)
well a pastor...asin a christian pastor was caught and exposed as gay in nigeria..this year..eida may or so..cant recall well
Not a rainbow church pastor(lgbt rights church) and many others..jst onne click nd u'd see alot of them
rape..christians have been caught as rapists..so i dnt understand ur claim here...
I need not remind u that there are gays in animals..naturally..
If u have had pets...u'd knw animals have morals...even the most lagging definition of moral is found in animals..
I fink u need to read abt morals..u confuse morals with smtinn else..ion knw what u confusing it with..bt u have limited knowledge on morals(not an insult) and also how traits are passed down...
On why i started tellin u of a creation story i dont believe in was to simply show u that ur christian concept of morals is tragically flawed u claimed god is the source of morality...because u wud in d end say two things on morals(in a christian sense)which are 1..evil originated from satan...this is false
2.the soul controls ur consiousness...makes decisions like when to d sin nd knows what is bad or smtin like that..etc..this is also false..
Back ur claims on god morality and try to disprove me..which u cant tho... Nd if u cant dont quote me...or iff u cant and choose to quote me jst to insult..its fine by me...i dnt control ur actions..
Mehn wahever...
Plenty of words, saying basically nothing.
Are you gay?
I dont understand why a human being will even consider justifying his indecent act of homosexaulity on the basis that animals do it. You go back to walking about naked and aeting from the trash cans, because animals do it.
Ugh...
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by raphieMontella: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Plenty of words, saying basically nothing.
Are you gay?
I dont understand why a human being will even consider justifying his indecent act of homosexaulity on the basis that animals do it. You go back to walking about naked and aeting from the trash cans, because animals do it.
Ugh...
lol...pointless...
Lemme give u insight frm two directions..
The christian god..
I never said that because animals are gay in nature humans shud too...i mean that u feel gays are possesed by satans demons because ur bible told u so..bt actually based on ur flawed christian logic...god created gays.. Made them that way..and condemns them to eternal punishment...ure lucky ure not among those he put on his lesbian list during creation u for burn wella...
On a normal human mind
Gays are humans like us and need their choices to be respected so long they dont try to force it on persons...some were made that way by nature(a lil fraction tho)most were bad habits picked..bt we all have bad habits in our own way
The issue is that u lack emotional maturity.
U call for racism to end yet u are okay with ethnic tribalism..is that logical?
U care less abt things that happen to other humans unless they happen to u..
Gays are a minority likewise the black race...if u cannot see humans for the humans they are then u dnt deserve to be a human..
Back to ur question..
Anas09 I am completely heterosexual and will always be..None of my generation will be a gay ..

You go back to walking about naked and aeting from the trash cans, because animals do it.
Ugh...
i sincerely think u shud redirect this question to ur god and not me...
Because there a lotta kids who walk around naked and eat from trash cans in many poor countries especially in africa..even in the north of this nigeria...
He has the power to do so..bt wud he do it? Nah..its fine by him..its all perfect..u jst have to view it frm gods eye..
Or rada thats how he made them to be..
its all in his grand movie which he made to entertain himself..
Eternal boredom must have really pissed him off
p.s
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by nwamehn: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Anas09:

ARE YOU SEEIOUS? Are you really sure you have read them? Are you sure?
Okay sir. What were the Critarias used in picking the books of the Bible, both Old and New Testament?
That's said. Pls let's discuss the Book of Tobit.
You have read right?
Pls tell the House what Tobit is about.

Hahahaha. I can see u ar the very intelligent type but asking me to discuss what the book of Tobit or Sirach is all about is like asking me to discuss what the book of 1st Samuel or Nahum is all about. What exactly is the essence of going that long road since u can easily get these from ur Bible there or better still go online and check? I only said that these books don't in anyway contradict the beliefs of the old and new testaments and if u feel they do, why not point those places out for us? For instance, the book of Tobit recognises the powers of God in healing through his Angel, the worship of the Almighty God, the rejection of idol worship and so many other things that conform with the old and new testaments.
Regarding the criteria used in picking the books of the Bible, have u pondered over the fact that it was the same people that championed the canonisation of the books of the old and new testaments that also uses the deterocanonical books in their teachings? So many books were not picked during the canonisation but it doesn't mean that they were not good. So many of them were rejected because of late authorship, unreliable authorship and many more. Do u think that none of the 12 apostles of Jesus wrote gospels about him aside only Matthew and John?
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by nwamehn: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anas09:

He brought up the case of Adam and Eve and so many other cases there in order to give u examples of the places in the scripture that he felt could be ridiculed. Remember, u told him to bring up those places that ridicule the scripture that u ar here for him, so I would humbly suggest someone tries to prove him wrong here because the areas he made references to are really food for thought, perhaps u have to read his messages again. I wish I could prove him wrong, myself.
Regarding morals for animals, a lioness that tries to protect her cub from attack, is it not an example of exhibition of morals? She knows it's bad to allow her cub be killed but she doesn't care about the kids of other animals, same with some of us humans. Chicks still follow their mother hen about and eat whatever they see along the road. Maybe u can say that our level of morals is different from theirs just as the level of morals of some humans is also different from that of others.
Re: Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is it not the same Quran that says the Jews and Christians are going to heaven as well? You have been deceived:

[Quran 5:69] Lo! those who believe, and those who are Jews, and Sabaeans, and Christians - Whosoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Stop deceiving yourself. There was no islam before Muhammad. Moses didn't talk about Kaaba. Jesus didn't talk about it. None of the Bible prophets visited Kaaba or performed Islamic rituals, which was the custom of pagans.
"Truthman" pls desist from ur lies and stop spreading mischief... To the verse you referred to; here is Qur 5 vs 67-70. If u want to lie next time, be smart about it! May Allaah break you or make you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure / When Praying Jumat Is No Longer Possible / The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.