Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" (47699 Views)

Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
BarrSolicitor:

There is element of truth from what u said because I lost a soldier frd who die fighting 4 nigeria and nobody heard or talk abt him, but I think ur conclusion is harsh and disrespectful 2 d family and decease.
A day is set aside to remember and honour these heroes- soldiers but which date is set aside for other professionals who has served their mother land.
This is an opportunity for the FG to show every Nigerians that they cared, motivate and encourage all to work tirelessly for the betterment of this nation.
Let's face fact FEDERAL GOVERNMENT messed up. Big time sad

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by sexychocho(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
KAYD007:

He didn't just speak out...He insulted...

To promise and fail is not a crime... if the conditions to keeping a promise is not right, it can be adjusted!

He should have waited...he should have been diplomatic...some one promised you something but failed to keep to the promise due to certain unknown conditions...and the only way you feel you could deal with it was aggressively confront the person by throwing tantrums

Which tantrums and wats d insults
And u said unknown conditions

Let's comment d ryt thing
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by blackprowler: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Must Nigerian government give everybody something? Which kain country be dis? Poor people that have never earned a kobo from government do die and get buried by their families. Keshi had an illustrious career by Nigerian standards, but which one be government own inside. You want us to start calculating the money he made from the Nigerian government? Keshi was one of the very first Nigerian players to lead a boycott of the national team because of money issues. I was alive then. Go and check the lineup of Algiers '90 Nations Cup. Rashidi Yekini was the most patriotic Nigerian football player I ever knew. He refused to join the Keshi-led strike. Westerhof led a completely new generation of Nigerian players after that incident and it heralded the golden generation of Nigerian football (1990-2000). Go and ask older people that know better. Up till today, or billionaire football players still milk this poor country in order to play football while hardworking and intelligent people go to waste for lack of opportunity. What is football? I blame Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Ifebazz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
talktonase:
The same nigerians will be complaining that some people cannot recite national anthem.Please who national anthem help?
God bless you real good.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Ifebazz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
blackprowler:
Must Nigerian government give everybody something? Which kain country be dis? Poor people that have never earned a kobo from government do die and get buried by their families. Keshi had an illustrious career by Nigerian standards, but which one be government own inside. You want us to start calculating the money he made from the Nigerian government? Keshi was one of the very first Nigerian players to lead a boycott of the national team because of money issues. I was alive then. Go and check the lineup of Algiers '90 Nations Cup. Rashidi Yekini was the most patriotic Nigerian football player I ever knew. He refused to join the Keshi-led strike. Westerhof led a completely new generation of Nigerian players after that incident and it heralded the golden generation of Nigerian football (1990-2000). Go and ask older people that know better. Up till today, or billionaire football players still milk this poor country in order to play football while hardworking and intelligent people go to waste for lack of opportunity. What is football? I blame Nigerians
As Ya'ardua die, them for leave am for hin family to bury nau, afterall na 'Nigerian' too.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by gozzlin: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Badgers14:
Kama mu ga anwu ka Nigeria di mma, dee sa mu ri mu ndu ya gbawa ghara ghara grin

Instead of me to die for Nigeria to be better, bro let me be alive and let Nigeria scatter grin

Dee, i wu onye Owerre? grin
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by chachanga: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hunger does grave things to the temperament atimes
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by n3xt(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:
What then does one even gain from being patriotic to this country?

Nothing!
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickifeanyi47(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is dignity in silence.

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his family into a political discuss.

Your father has not even been buried,and you want to pick a fight with the Government?are you serious?

Nigeria mourns your dad,but we owe him nothing. Your father did not serve Nigeria for free,there are those that died doing things for Nigeria for free,and their family have been gracious not to politicize anything.

There have been hundreds of Corpers,who have died serving this Country. There have been hundreds of Military people who died fighting Boko Haram.

There was Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji,and countless others who never got the kind of money your father made from Nigeria,but even served more than him.

Yet you ungrateful lad is still complaining.

What exactly did you want from the Government?when your father left Nigeria,he went to Togo. So what does this mean?it means he was a mercenary who served different countries.

All life is special,and your dad's death is not more important than the death of any other Nigerian.

Go take a look at the videos of Boko Haram slitting the throats of our Soldiers,and yet your father died of a natural cause,far richer than the Soldiers getting their throats slit for the Country.

This over pampered boy should keep his mouth shut,and mourn his dad with dignity.

I think you are sick upstair
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by henryagori(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his family into a political discuss.

Your father has not even been buried,and you want to pick a fight with the Government?are you serious?

Nigeria mourns your dad,but we owe him nothing. Your father did not serve Nigeria for free,there are those that died doing things for Nigeria for free,and their family have been gracious not to politicize anything.

There have been hundreds of Corpers,who have died serving this Country. There have been hundreds of Military people who died fighting Boko Haram.

There was Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji,and countless others who never got the kind of money your father made from Nigeria,but even served more than him.

What exactly did you want from the Government?when your father left Nigeria,he went to Togo. So what does this mean?it means he was a mercenary who served different countries.

All life is special,and your dad's death is not more important than the death of any other Nigerian.

Go take a look at the videos of Boko Haram slitting the throats of our Soldiers,and yet your father died of a natural cause,far richer than the Soldiers getting their throats slit for the Country.

This over pampered boy should keep his mouth shut,and mourn his dad with dignity.

mr i too kn, all dis enslaved yoruba people mumu
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by fejikudz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

MUMU
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by shozz: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
this saga is too much just checking through my instagram and I saw too much of talk concerning this mayowa Nigeria wahala is too much!!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Obamina(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
obiremy:
Too bad!
even if the body has it to Do or support, the tyrant buhari won't let it so
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by TosynoBlackie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Patriotic sha.......
Average Nigerian knows d country they are, so no one is ready to be patriotic to the country in one way or the other....... Owo yi ni everybody waa
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Anabel(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
At least he has done it himself with other members of his family. His father will be more honoured.

I'm not sure the father will even love a govt that didn't honour him while he was alive to honour him in death
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by smellingmenses: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
uduak or udwarf.... go home stare at your father very well and physically slap him thunderously ..... then you might dream of getting within a million kilometres of me.... if you do by accident ....then come along with a video recorder to have your lessons well documented.

Uduak2019:

If you dare call me again, I'll E slap that your yoruba face. Afonja...the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by tiwasiaife(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

U lack understanding. A date was set and the so called Fg came asked for a change in date as in APC slogan and they agreed only for same APC gov to scam them as they are doing ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Izonpikin: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

shut up.....you're so disgusting...
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by tunary(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:
What then does one even gain from being patriotic to this country?
I wonder
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Badgers14: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
gozzlin:

Dee, i wu onye Owerre? grin

Owerri no uzo ije wink
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by holluphemydavid(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Now, I give up on dis present administration
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by ADEMOSU(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
yakbauer:
OP Very Misleading topic,it wasn't a letter to Buhari, just an IG comment, and the absence of government officials is what u could've said. The minister of sports, perm sec of ministry of youth and sports and the chairman of NFF should take all the blame for not attending the big Boss's burial. It's disheartening
Anyway Austin Eguavoen hit d nail on d head by asking if Nigeria is actually worth the struggle.
All we can do as sympathetic Nigerians and most football lovers is to pray for eternal rest.
RIP Big Boss

Subject raises a lot of concern , but that is not enough reason not to serve humanity when need arises .
Big boss has done his and his legacies lives on
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by duerap: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
You know an idiot when you read the words of one!

HungerBAD:

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na today dem know this current administration?
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by tunary(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
imagine dis act from the so called federal govt. Na me go carry nigeria problem for my head,,, I dey craze. Nigeria better disintegrate
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by sldrboy: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=48015038]There is dignity in silence.

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his t
The manner at which you open your mouth to demand for silence which you can't practice by the poo you spit shows that you have not offered anything in your life to understand stand the meaning of gratitude in the face of service paid or paid for. The soldiers you refer to what makes you think they are happy dieing unappreciated. Please get a life and go render service some where and know how it feels when you are not appreciated
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by JoeCutie(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur a disgrace. u will visit kuje soon to fellowship with ur master.
My God! Who be this one again!!! angry

The things I have to put up with, just because I'm a Nairalander
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by eleojo23: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
JoeCutie:
My God! Who be this one again!!! angry

The things I have to put up with, just because I'm a Nairalander
embarassed

grin grin
Welcome to nairaland where all kinds of people roam freely grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Artib(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
And you believed the Deaf DAURA goat? undecided
what a pity for a young senseless dude like you.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by rayomata(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:

Mister you said
"There is dignity in silence"
I think you should heed your own advice first. You talk too much these days and most of it is nonsense.
It won't hurt you to keep quiet sometimes, will it?
I am disappointed in your comment,I don't know why some people thinks with their anus,heartless being

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by salam8528: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
AND yet the president invited immans in the whole of Abuja to a dinner while a man that served the country through pains is right there in EDO state in his casket. this is unacceptable, if the president or his representative fail to go to the burial ceremony, the least he could do is to honour the promises made to the children.
wen willbu guys stop d sentiment did u ask how many federal government delegation attended ahmadu shuaibu burial? Abi him no b human being? And secondly did mr president only invited imans why not say various groups most u bring sentiment to everything u do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.