Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

BTS Photos From Pepenazi “ I Ain’t Gat No Time ” Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BTS Photos From Pepenazi “ I Ain’t Gat No Time ” Video (552 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Nina And Miracle Caught Having Sex For The Third Time - Video / Mercy Aigbe's Fans Slam Her For These BTS Photos From A Romantic Scene [PIS] / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BTS Photos From Pepenazi “ I Ain’t Gat No Time ” Video by NaijaBeats(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
[img]http://hypestv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/DSC_1138-1.jpg[img]
Ecleftic signee, Pepenazi, has put out the BTS pictures to his newly released and latest single,“ I Ain’t Gat No Time“produced by Hteeondbeat.
Despite the fact that the ‘Illegal’ crooner is working tirelessly hard on his much anticipated debut album, he hasn’t back pedaled on giving us the music.
Check out the very colourful and fashion forward photos while we wait the official unveil of the visuals.
More picture here
hypestv.com/bts-photos-from-pepenazi-i-aint-gat-no-time-video/
Another picture after the cut

(1) (Reply)

More Than 80% Of Nigerian Ladies Come To Italy For Prostitution - UN Reveals / VIDEO: YBNL – Lies People Tell Ft. Maupheen, Olamide & Delis / Rapper, Falz Reveals His TOP Priority And Expectation For Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.