Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (75528 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by ChangeIsCostant: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
According to reports making the rounds on social media, an angry wife went extreme length to show her jealousy after she caught her husband transferring money (50,000f) to another woman whom is allegedly having an affair with. To show her displeasure, she allegedly cut her husband's mouth with a sharp knife while in his sleep. How wicked is this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-what-jealous-wife-did-to-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHrf_AmHMU

3 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by PrettyCrystal: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2016
what a wicked world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by dainformant(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2016
sent from hell
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Jeeesu kristi shocked shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by debris: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
And yet some people are still dwelling in sin undecided

REPENT PEOPLE
THIS IS END TIME

Don't miss that visa to heaven# Home is near..

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Florblu(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Some women are evil.she could have killed him instead.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by kiddoiLL(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
baskard!! dis wan no be wife o..na winch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by elkraune(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2016
kiddoiLL:
baskard!! dis wan no be wife o..na winch
this is a joke

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Mologi(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2016
fear catch my thing.....
this is a jezebel...my mum wil say

7 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by MzDesire(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Florblu:
Some women are evil.she could have killed him instead.
did you also read about the man that cut off his wife's hand for cheating?....not only some women but some men too.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by kiddoiLL(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
elkraune:
this is a joke
is it funny?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
shocked I am not marrying again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Woman make una Cary una wahala goo, I no want! Runs away to d wilderness to live with a beast

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Florblu(f): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
MzDesire:

did you also read about the man that cut off his wife's hand for cheating?....not only some women but some men too.

I was addressing this particular topic madam,should we applaud her for this?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Chanchit: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
WTFFF!
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by MzDesire(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Florblu:

I was addressing this particular topic madam,should we applaud her for this?
I know, and no we shouldn't. I was only trying to say it goes both ways.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by DrRasheed: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Is it in Niger state ?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Jeeeeez! The pic is so rawwww

Reminds me of one of the scenes in Wrong Turn.

This is gross wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked I am not marrying again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Woman make una Cary una wahala goo, I no want! Runs away to d wilderness to live with a beast
D-R-Y. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by shigo20(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
OMG :oOMG
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by saintkel(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Sirmuel1(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Women are desperate
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by ofemigeorge(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
The bible was right......a woman's wrath is worst than hell. She didnt even give him the mouth to say "am Sorry"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Inyama
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by AmuEwu: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Buhari
I know say na for Cameroon, but still na Buhari cause am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by NotNairalandi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
If u add dis one cameruon peper na madness things oooohgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by handysuzy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
CHai shocked
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by qualityovenbake(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
WTF! This is barbaric, that woman can kill
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by rantmoniker(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
bad
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Shortyy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
OMG. that's cruel
Re: Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Cutehector:
When you're faithful in your marriage, you won't have issues with your spouse.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.