Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You (61801 Views)

I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Youngzedd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
RitzyPrince:
I doubt they'll sell a single piece of Unit....none will wanna waste such money on MTK Phone.

P10 for that matter.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is better than this phone.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by josfamdl(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
God purnish poverty! Baba God pick up my call on tym.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oya o. Where are the phone freaks? Food phone is ready. grin grin
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Okwombageneral(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gionee is d best phone I av ever use ..I just buy m5 last week @57k an am really enjoying it now....
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by srrrr(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Let's bet! This phone will not score up to 80,000 in an tu tu benchmark.

Gionee and Madness are like
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
the phone aint wot dat price with dose mtk chip

1 Like

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by tollytexy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eleganza33:
lol u r funny
Lol funny Q deserves funny answer jaare my sister
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Eleganza33(f): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hahaha abi ,3 kposa for u
tollytexy:
Lol funny Q deserves funny answer jaare my sister
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by alabiola87(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
If they truly want market for the phone here in Nigeria the price should not be more than 90k,because there M5 plus is 77k here in SAGAMU, the price should come down a little
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Crownylord(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
For this current economic situation? E gbe gba yin kuro n waju mi...,

1 Like

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by kings09(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
It grows food n u knw how dat can be important in dis buhari period
yeyeboi:
What actually does this phone do?

1 Like

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
d 4ne is freaking expensive..... dey curse me
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by chicoMX(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
When naira used to be around 150 to a dollar, this phone would have cost me 60k....Naira is the problem or better say our economy... Those that wants to go for IPhone 6 and S7 you better keep your 200k down before you think of going to the market
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by yedidiah(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
if only the naira was strong against the dollar...
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by tollytexy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eleganza33:
Hahaha abi ,3 kposa for u
3 kposa for me alone ? shocked It's too much Na lol
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:
Don't blame the naira. Blame the human GREED!!!!!.

Don't blame the human GREED blame BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Eleganza33(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hahaha Nope manage am its nt
tollytexy:
3 kposa for me alone ? shocked It's too much Na lol
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Mindlessema: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Belosconi:
Omoh! Those prices nobi here o. Gionee wanting to join the bigger boys. But the phone is loaded sha
. Well, the are welcome to try, naija we like to test new stuffs.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by kkboy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Any phone above 45k is for the boys and girls, no real man or woman will spend above that for a phone. I just want to make a common sense

Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Phonefanatic: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wan47:

wat can d Samsung do dat d tecno cant? u ppl should stop following brand n start buying fone according to wat it can do for u.

Google Tecno C9 and you will be disappointed it's only Nigerian blogs that knows this phone I mean no foreign website has time to review a phone that can't pass quality test. Just one thing throw galaxy s5 and tecno C9 into a bucket of water and see which comes out alive.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by mukhcech(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Don't blame the human GREED blame BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, don't blame Buhari. Blame ur Father or your future Husband.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by henryboff(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
bongolistik:
The monstrous battery capacity Gionee M6 device has been launched together with elder brother Gionee M6 Plus

Now the only differences between the Gionee M6 and Gionee M6 Plus can be seen in their display sizes and batteries.

While the Gionee M6 spots 5.5inches display together with 5000mAh battery, the M6 Plus on the other hand is bigger, featuring 6.0 inches display and 6020mAh battery capacity, sharing similar battery capacity with their younger brother Gionee M5.

Another important feature to note on the Gionee M6 and M6 Plus is that they both came in 2 variants of 64GB and 128GB internal storage.

But we are interested in taking look at the price tags for these two devices.

The launch price for Gionee M6 64GB variant was pegged somewhere around $409 (N122,700) while its 128GB variant is around $439 (N131,700).

Then on the Gionee M6 Plus 64GB variant, the launch price was place at around $454 (N136,200) and its 128GB variant stood somewhere around $485 (N145,500).

Having seen the prices for the Gionee M6 and M6 Plus newly launched devices, what are your take on the prices? Do you consider them pricey or are the prices truly commensurate with the powerful specs that the devices are packed with.

Or will you rather go for Samsung devices of similar price range? What are your takes?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/07/see-prices-of-newly-launched-gionee-m6.html
Chai this phone cost ooo. I will rather buy iPhone at this price ooo
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by TomHagen: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
tutaboi:
My annual basic salary
Which factory you dey work?
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

No, don't blame Buhari. Blame ur Father or your future Husband.
Are you serious I should blame your father and future husband
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by mukhcech(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
chicoMX:
When naira used to be around 150 to a dollar, this phone would have cost me 60k....Naira is the problem or better say our economy... Those that wants to go for IPhone 6 and S7 you better keep your 200k down before you think of going to the market

The naira has no soul. Stop blaming the naira already or ur economy. U are one the problems of the naira, not the other way round.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by mukhcech(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Are you serious I should blame your father and future husband

I knw ur not married that was why I said future Husband. If by chance you are married, then put the blame on ur father and ur miserable husband........goodnight.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by Ryanxu: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
While GIONEE it is launched the M6/M6plus in China, but the price it is not correct in Nigeria.

This is the price in China, not the price in Nigeria
You know different market usually have different price due to the competition, economy, and market invest factors.
Same phone in China usually cost more than in Nigeria, due to the marketing promotion cost usually millions dollars to push one new model, but in nigeria no need that big money to invest the marketing. So all the phone launched in Nigeria will cost less than in China.
Take GIONEE M5Plus for an example
China, 390USD= 144,300 Naira
Nigeria, 77,500Naira
So the price of M6plus in Nigeria will be much cheaper than China when it launch, let's expect it for GIONEE Marathon series.

bongolistik:
The monstrous battery capacity Gionee M6 device has been launched together with elder brother Gionee M6 Plus

Now the only differences between the Gionee M6 and Gionee M6 Plus can be seen in their display sizes and batteries.

While the Gionee M6 spots 5.5inches display together with 5000mAh battery, the M6 Plus on the other hand is bigger, featuring 6.0 inches display and 6020mAh battery capacity, sharing similar battery capacity with their younger brother Gionee M5.

Another important feature to note on the Gionee M6 and M6 Plus is that they both came in 2 variants of 64GB and 128GB internal storage.

But we are interested in taking look at the price tags for these two devices.

The launch price for Gionee M6 64GB variant was pegged somewhere around $409 (N122,700) while its 128GB variant is around $439 (N131,700).

Then on the Gionee M6 Plus 64GB variant, the launch price was place at around $454 (N136,200) and its 128GB variant stood somewhere around $485 (N145,500).

Having seen the prices for the Gionee M6 and M6 Plus newly launched devices, what are your take on the prices? Do you consider them pricey or are the prices truly commensurate with the powerful specs that the devices are packed with.

Or will you rather go for Samsung devices of similar price range? What are your takes?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/07/see-prices-of-newly-launched-gionee-m6.html
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by chicoMX(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

The naira has no soul. Stop blaming the naira already or ur economy. U are one the problems of the naira, not the other way round.

who be this one..
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by chicoMX(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

who be this one..Dude I See you're jobless..Shell still dey recruit o
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

I knw ur not married that was why I said future Husband. If by chance you are married, then put the blame on ur father and ur miserable husband........goodnight.

Eyaa!! So your father and future husband/wife are miserable

Its such a pity.
May the Lord help you deal with your "miserability", and deliver you from the blame you put upon yourself.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by mukhcech(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
chicoMX:

who be this one..Dude I See you're jobless..Shell still dey recruit o

If only you knew.
Re: The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You by mukhcech(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Eyaa!! So your father and future husband/wife are miserable

Its such a pity.
May the Lord help you deal with your "miserability", and deliver you from the blame you put upon yourself.

Goodnight and have a bad dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.