Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend (1391 Views)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend by Goldenzeneth1: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
R.Kelly is 49 and he's reportedly dating this 19 year old girl named Halle. They reportedly met at the backstage of one of his concerts in North Carolina and have hanging out since then
To see more photos click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/huh-they-say-this-19-year-old-girl-is.html?m=1

Re: Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend by shiki(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
No big deal, at 19 she has to know what is good for her

Kelly looking for fresh blood though

1 Like

Re: Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend by starpower(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Me set am 23 and my girlfriend is 65. the older the best.
Re: Huh? They Say This 19 Year Old Girl Is R.kelly's New Girlfriend by Israellb(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
This doesnt concern me, am out

(1) (Reply)

SEXY OR TRASHY: Naija IndecentStar Showcases Her Unclad Again Online / Lagos Big Boy Shows Off His N3million Emirates First Class Airline Seat / Ay Breaks His Own 30days In Atlanta Guinness World Record With A Trip To Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.