Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!! (753 Views)

Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke / Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! / After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
After reading this, you will hate Akpos... That's all....
Akpos and his two friends went to China for vacation. Since they didn't have anybody there, they had to stay in a hotel. Their room turned out to be on the 60th floor. The policy of the hotel was that, at midnight, the elevators are shut down. The next day Akpos and friends went out sight-seeing and stayed out till late arriving back at the hotel after midnight only to find the elevators had been shut down!! Wahala (trouble) don see daybreak.
There was no other way to get to their room other than to take the stairs all the way to the 60th floor!
The first friend said: 'for the first 20 floors, I will tell jokes to keep us going. (pointing to the second friend) you’ll tell us inspirational stories for the next 20 floors, and (pointing to Akpos) you will cover the final 20 floors with sad stories.'
They laughed all the way to the 20th floor. The second friend started telling stories full of
wisdom and by the time they got to the 40th floor, they had learnt a lot..Great, now for the fun part.
Then it was Akpos' turn for sad stories to take them the rest of the way..He started: 'My first sad story is that I forgot the key of the room in the taxi!!!!
Re: After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!! by Oblitz(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
haaaaaa! akpors

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue? / Wolfman's Jokes / Four More Chybok Girls Rescued Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.