Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! (1830 Views)

Akpors Again O / Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke / Akpors Comedy Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Wizmike111(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
A teacher was teaching words and opposite and pointed to Akpors to stand up and answer some questions:
TEACHER: What is the opposite of good?
AKPORS: Bad.
TEACHER: Come?
AKPORS: Go.
TEACHER: Ugly?
AKPORS: Sexy.
TEACHER: You are wrong!
AKPORS: You are right!
TEACHER: Shut up!
AKPORS: Keep talking!
TEACHER: Ok, now stop!
AKPORS: Ok, now carry on.
TEACHER: Get out!
AKPORS: Come in!
TEACHER: Oh my God!
AKPORS: Oh my devil.
TEACHER: You have failed!
AKPORS: I have passed.
# lolz
•••
••

READ MORE» www.naijcrackgist..nl/2016/09/watch-out-ill-come-back-stronger-messi.html?m=0
Re: Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Lizwey(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Good one, post more jokes of Akpos

1 Like

Re: Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Wizmike111(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
10 Hilarious Mugabe Quotes That Will Drive You Crazy.

Here are 10 hilarious Mugabe quotes that will make your day.
1. “Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading”
2. “It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire”.
3. “If you are ugly; you are ugly – stop talking about inner beauty because we don’t walk around with X-rays”
4. “Dear sister, don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining. You are not an umbrella”
5. “It’s better for a man to be stingy with the money he has hustled for, than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn’t even drill it herself.”
6. “Some of you girls can’t even jog for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2hours Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade”.
7. ”If women think having their period (menstruation) in a whole month is a difficult task, they should ask the men how difficult is it to control an erected Penis in public.”
8. “Some girls don’t attend the gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another”
9. “When you kiss a girl from another nationality, do it well because you represent the whole country”
10. ”God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker”.
Re: Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Wizmike111(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2016
TOUCH AND FOLLOW !!!
I fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but don’t have the guts to ask her out. So I went to see a native doctor popularly called “Baba”.
All he demanded from me was 1-month internet data subscription money which I paid and he gave me a ring called ‘Touch and Follow’.
He said, “All I need to do is touch her with this ring and she will follow.” I was excited because that was pretty easy.
The next day, when she was passing, I created a scene just to draw her attention and touched her like it was a mistake. I was expecting her to follow me, but she didn’t, rather she moved on and was pressing her phone.
I was disappointed and went home. On getting home, I checked my phone and saw 9 notifications showing Amanda Paul is now following me on Twitter, Instagram, Keek, Badoo, Viber, sent me a friend request on Facebook, sent me a message on Whatsapp and 2go.
I called Baba immediately to inform him and he replied me, “My son, we’ve upgraded, everything is now digital! Bye to rural village, welcome to the global village. That was why I did not ask for a cock, the brain of a mosquito, a vulture’s eye and groundnut oil but one month internet data to keep me online.”

READ MORE» www.naijcrackgist..co.ke/2016/09/buhari-will-win-2019-race-on-off-chance.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Lizwey(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Too funny [color=#000099][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! by Wizmike111(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Akpors and his pastor

Akpors went to his pastor on monday night
Akpors: pastor am finish the enemies are after me!
Pastor: my son what is the matter?
Akpors: my bussiness is runing down
Pastor: Ah! That's a small one! Kneel down and let me pray for you, Ahhhhh, your bussines will surely rise again! Our church members will buy from you, my family will buy from you! Aahhhh. Say Amen
Akpors: Amennnn....ooooooh... Pastor thank you very much.
Pastor: you are wellcome my son by the way what do you sell? So that i can announce it on sundays and weekdays services.
Akpors: oh sir i make and sell coffins
Pastor: fireeeee!!! Nobody will buy from you!! My family will never see your shop!!! Our members will never buy from you!!! I Decree and Declare your bussines will run dry in Jesus name....
Ahhhhh!!! Say Amen
lol
•••
••

READ MORE» naijcrackgist..com/2016/09/faze-said-blackface-was-first-person.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Wetin B D Difference Btwn This Two / Ewwwwwwwwww! / An Indian's First Day In History Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.