Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway (929 Views)

Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos / Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. / Nigeria Custom Service Seizes Cannabis Worth N250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by hizaya61(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
on my way to badagry to see someone my car was stopped by nigeria custom, i was shooked when he ask me "which state am i from" to me it sound follishly.
if you are the one what will be ur answer?
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by Essence6055: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
I knew you answered with your state and added a Sir to the end...

When you were close to him... why didn't you tell him the question was irrelevant... were you scared? But now you aren't scared?
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by maxti: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
hizaya61:
on my way to badagry to see someone my car was stopped by nigeria custom, i was shooked when he ask me "which state am i from" to me it sound follishly.

From Experience, it's not really a foolish question.
He asked to know if you are a Nigerian. Am sure other questions like LGA n what language you speak followed.
It's a routine by Immigration n at times custom officials.
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by Oche211(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Essence6055:
I knew you answered with your state and added a Sir to the end...

When you were close to him... why didn't you tell him the question was irrelevant... were you scared? But now you aren't scared?

then he was standing there physically bt nw he is anonymous, so he get liver nw.
U self no go wan chop slap or go to their office whn a simple ogun, abia, borno or delta state would ve done the magic.
Nigga just follow the simple rule, "obey nw, complain later".
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by soberdrunk(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
That is a "legit" question, Nigerian Policeman don ask me b4 "Oga why are you driving alone"......
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
So far u answer them does not make it a stupid question, get it right
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by Coolgent(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oga lets see your pic never u resemble the so called hardworkers hence his question
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by tolugar: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
What's wrong with that question

Creating problem where there is non
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by hizaya61(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oche211:

then he was standing there physically bt nw he is anonymous, so he get liver nw.
U self no go wan chop slap or go to their office whn a simple ogun, abia, borno or delta state would ve done the magic.
Nigga just follow the simple rule, "obey nw, complain later".

i told him why such question and he asked me to come outside, i showed him my ID CARD and he ask "oga anything for me"
Re: Stupid Question I Was Asked By Nigeria Custom Along Badagry Expressway by dnawah(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
hizaya61:
i'll give him stupid answer in form of question.y u dey ask?u want send rice give ur mama?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Policeman By Cultists: Police Go Wild In Rivers / Graphics Photos:a Mother And Her Baby Burnt By Kerosene Explosion / Man Beheads Beautiful Lady In Lagos (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.