Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive (3365 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Kenyan Church Members In A Mortuary To 'Resurrect Dead People' (photo) / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seun:
What a stupid murder cover-up story. So the pastor made no effort to get out when he started suffocating? I don't buy it. They murdered him.
The grave was filled up with sand. I don't think there would be a way to get out even if he wanted to.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by KingEbukaNaija: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

What, showboating in this serious situation.
I don't agree, I believe he acted in faith, probably he will wake up another day. lol

Sorry bro I meant that the pretext or ostensible purpose was to exercise faith , his real purpose was to showboat . You know the news will spread like wild fire and he'll get so much attention and his congregation will proliferate
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

Why the denial.
Don't u think the pastor knows that it is not by strength - sayest the lord.
And call upon the lord and he would show u great and mighty things which thou knowest not - says his God (jer 33:3)

Therefore he acted in faith in his God.
okay ive heard.

You dont really need an answer, do you undecided

Do you also believe that existence have no meaning, if so, your words too have no meaning.

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Sorry bro I meant that the pretext or ostensible purpose was to exercise faith , his real purpose was to showboat . You know the news will spread like wild fire and he'll get so much attention and his congregation will proliferate
Isn't that what he would think that God would want for the growth of His kingdom.
Probably he thought he was chosen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by KingEbukaNaija: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

Isn't that what he would think that God would want for the growth of His kingdom.
Probably he thought he was chosen.

You've forgotten that God scrutinizes a man's purpose or action .
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
okay ive heard.

You dont really need an answer, do you undecided

Do you also believe that existence have no meaning, if so, your words too have no meaning.
I don hear.

How is the meaning of existence part of this discussion?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by ichommy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:
This is as a result of hearing voices and refusing to go and see a psychologist.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You've forgotten that God scrutinizes a man's purpose or action .
Ya, but shouldn't his God have told him that his actions were wrong. (Proverbs 16:1).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by KingEbukaNaija: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

Ya, but shouldn't his God have told him that his actions were wrong. (Proverbs 16:1).

Was he actually a true pastor of God ?
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Was he actually a true pastor of God ?
Wowwww
Denial, denial denial
Let me just drop this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by KingEbukaNaija: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

Wowwww
Denial, denial denial
Let me just drop this.

I'm not denying anything . I simply asked if he was a true man of God in the first place
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

I don hear.

How is the meaning of existence part of this discussion?
Cos I feel it is the only answer you can understand.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by dalaman: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I'm not denying anything . I simply asked if he was a true man of God in the first place

How do you know a true man of God? Are you a true christian?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Seun(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:
The grave was filled up with sand. I don't think there would be a way to get out even if he wanted to.
I believe they would have noticed him struggling to escape at some point, and they would have made a conscious decision to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Sveen: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
4kings:

The suffocation would have already started whilst he was still in the coffin. And no conscious person would suffocate and not look for a way to gasp for breathe. It is technically a homicide, but the pastor had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by terrezo2002(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mark 16 :16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Verse 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Verse 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
anyone burying himself for powers is fake. If you need power, you must have faith in God.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by CltrAltDelicious(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
One less dullard in the world undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by 4kings: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
dalaman:

How do you know a true man of God? Are you a true christian?
KingEbukaNaija please answer this question.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Maamin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
If this story is true then it is just as laughable as a stand up comedy show grin
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Joebeck(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmmm..speechless.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hahn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Shouldnt you start telling christians to ascend into the heavens like Jesus did? undecided

You shot yourself in the foot with your meme.

Besides, anyone who can eat "bread" and think he is eating someone else's flesh and drink zobo, "wine", and believes he is drinking someone else's blood might as well try it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
really really hilarious, mumu dey worry am.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
hahn:

Besides, anyone who can eat "bread" and think he is eating someone else's flesh and drink zobo, "wine", and believes he is drinking someone else's blood might as well try it undecided
God wants you to be still, rekax and know that He is God.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hopefulLandlord: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2016
hahn:

Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hahn(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:

Did he tell you this personally?

Where did you guys meet to have discussion over my "stillness"?
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hopefulLandlord: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:

Amadioha wants you to be still, relax and know he's God
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Amadioha wants you to be still, relax and know he's God
Ok.

But I would never spend my time refuting the existence of Ahmadioha or mocking believers of Ahmadioha simply cos I dont believe it.

Thats the difference between us.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hahn(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Ok.

But I would never spend my time refuting the existence of Ahmadioha or mocking believers of Ahmadioha simply cos I dont believe it.

Thats the difference between us.

But you would defend Amadioha and post memes and create threads insulting people who didn't believe in it, instead of having a discussion, if you did wink
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2016
hahn:

But you would defend Amadioha and post memes and create threads insulting people who didn't believe in it, instead of having a discussion, if you did wink
I dont defend God, God is far much powerful to do that.

And why do you think I wanna have a discussion with you undecided Keep your unbelief to yourself na undecided

I do what I do because y'all mock christians and christianity, and im not about to stop.

Brace yourself, i got more threads coming your way.
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by hahn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
I dont defend God, God is far much powerful to do that.

God is so powerful and doesn't need your help but has been unable to create a nairaland account and create a thread. The least it can do is appear in the sky make we see am na

And why do you think I wanna have a discussion with you undecided Keep your unbelief to yourself na undecided

Nigu. Reading your comments give me a headache undecided

I do what I do because y'all mock christians and christianity, and im not about to stop.

Actually we don't mock we only question. It is not my fault your religion gives a lot of funny material to work with

Brace yourself, i got more threads coming your way.

More threads about your god or about atheists? wink
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by winner01(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
hahn:

God is so powerful and doesn't need your help but has been unable to create a nairaland account and create a thread. The least it can do is appear in the sky make we see am na
When you admit that nothing cannot create a world, all other things will fall in place.

hahn:

Nigu. Reading your comments give me a headache undecided
Oh dayum! More headaches coming your way, i promise.

hahn:

Actually we don't mock we only question. It is not my fault your religion gives a lot of funny material to work with
We are not interested in yo opinions, ive been to reddit severally for that. And still all i got are weak and emotional tantrums.

hahn:

More threads about your god or about atheists? wink
More threads exposing the obsession and foolishness of atheism..
Re: Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive by Cyberclint: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, loler, lolest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Partial; Thoughts From The Jacob And Esau Biblical Story / Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror / Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.