Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze (658 Views)

Kidnappers’ Den Uncovered In Lagos, Suspect Set Ablaze / "Tired Naira Notes" My Experience At Stanbic IBTC Today - Castrokins / Auto Accident: Family Of Deceased Sets House Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by Ochiske(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
While going through my facebook newsfeed, I stumbled across this post.
This young boy burnt naira notes just for the fun of it.
I believe this act is punishable by law.

Re: Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by HungerBAD: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
The story is fake.

The Naira notes are fake,and honestly this guy in this picture needs our help.

You can't be staying in a place,like the one we are seeing in the picture,and not lick the "MADE IN CHINA" out of the plate they serve you your food with.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by soberdrunk(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Isnt it obvious to you that those notes are fake?
Re: Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na counterfeit otherwise he is completely MAD
Re: Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by CONFAMA: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
The story is fake.

You can't be staying in a place,like the one we are seeing in the picture,and not lick the "MADE IN CHINA" out of the plate they serve you your food with.

you are evil..

Re: Guy Sets Naira Notes Ablaze by CONFAMA: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
The story is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Road Leading To DIEZANNI'S Village After 6yrs As Min. Of Petroleum. / 10 Freemax Starre Pure Tank GIVEAWAY At Ave40! / Primavera P6, Ms-project(oil And Gas,construction) By An Experienced Planner PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.