Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

African Americans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Americans (386 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / When Donald Trump Wins And African Americans Come Back To Live In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Americans by altidore(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
It doesn't make sense to me either; because I have met a few black Americans, and as an African myself, I am better placed to tell you that there is absolutely NOTHING African about them culturally, not even close! Adding the word 'African' to their identity is an abuse of the word Africa.

Has anyone ever wondered why white Americans are not referred to as European Americans?? Did their forebears not migrate from Europe to North America just like an overwhelming majority of the forebears of the blacks in that continent migrated from Africa?
Time to start using our brains to THINK people!!!!!! An American is an American, period

Copied!

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Senate Votes For Rousseff Impeachment Trial / Central Italy Earthquake: Above 160 Confirmed Dead / Air Strikes In Syria After U.s.-russia Peace Deal Raise Rebels Doubts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.