Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. (2334 Views)

Pls Sir/ma, I Really Need Ur Suggestion. / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice / GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
romancelanders I need ur advice on what to do cuz its really getting me crazy...
I work in a company (not a big one tho it's jst too pass time) were we do sell our product to ppls, in the company we have a director (male) manger (female) and supervisor (also female) I have been in this company for getting to three years and I have seen so many ppls come n go, some being sack while some resigned by them say and I still remains becus of the grace of God but now my problem is the new supervisor that was transferred to our station have been giving me hard time, from the very day she came in I have bn Gud and obedience to her no matter am her serious in terms of age, but she keep talking to me any how as if she's my elder, what my junior SIS can't even try doing, Wat pains me d most is that am the only guy she dose that to, I guess it was becus the other guys didn't give her face when she came in, the director n manger are also in support of her bcus she help dem cover some of their sins, so they are really to sack for her, she (supervisor) and some other gal's in the company keep telling me words that hurts me ,some times I do think of beating the hell out of her and resigning or better still get sacked but the economy is hard,i believe u know what I mean..... pls I need ur advice on what to do
Note: for the English professors here forgive my English if it's somehow bad, got 3bars left got to type fast to deliver...
cc: smellymouth, misshatey, mimzy, refiner, naughtynaughty, vizik n other of my pals I didn't mention..

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Get a new Job... I know your type of Job is plenty in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

When u said ur burning inside, I wud tot "yes u have ur own NEPA inside ur body " tongue

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Sexxkillz: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Someone is burning inside. . .

Cc Lagos Fire Station.
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Countrygirl(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
what do i type sef
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emeijeh(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

When u said ur burning inside, I wud tot "yes u have ur own NEPA inside ur body " tongue

I even thought he wanted to come out of the closet grin
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

I even thought he wanted to come out of the closet grin

Hahahahah... Baddoo grin
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Get a new job afterall it is a pastime job.

No matter what don't beat a superior it is called insubordination and a lady at that; that is violence against women.

Resign and thank her for pushing you out
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emitheo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

me i thought to bring along a "full bucket" of water to quench d fire!
c ehh....i'm lost for words!
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

it's not funny am not joking neither am I in the mood to joke I jst nid ur advice cry
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emeijeh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... Baddoo grin

I no bad o .... Na "common thing" now for this crazy world.

But wetin this Op want make we do sef?
TrapQueen77 pls quench this burning
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
emitheo:

me i thought to bring along a "full bucket" of water to quench d fire!
c ehh....i'm lost for words!
pls stop joking and tell me ur advice to a hurt fellow
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by KingsJohnson(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians, always looking for who to blame. So u r now putting ur grammatical cum typograpical error on ur phone battery.

Well d latter can be over looked, but now d former.

I would have given my own contribution but i hate blame games lyk hell.

The main purpose of language is communication, so next tym try to pass ur information across to us, rada dan blaming an inanimate object for ur errors.
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Get a new job afterall it is a pastime job.

No matter what don't beat a superior it is called insubordination and a lady at that; that is violence against women.

Resign and thank her for pushing you out
tnxz bro, God bless..
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Daniel2289(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Start looking for another job.

Till u leave there, don't hurt anybody. Continue doin ur tins. When u finally leave there, dey will definitely feels ur footprints there.

Just pray to God for a new job. I believe sooner Dan later it will be well with u..

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians, always looking for who to blame. So u r now putting ur grammatical cum typograpical error on ur phone battery.

Well d latter can be over looked, but now d former.

I would have given my own contribution but i hate blame games lyk hell.

The main purpose of language is communication, so next tym try to pass ur information across to us, rada dan blaming an inanimate object for ur errors.
ryt now am charging my phone for 50box so I can b able to get ur advice, u can think Wat every u wana think I don't give a shit abt it, if u av any advice to give me drop it, if u don't walk out of my thread quickly, quickly is an understatement ''run out of my thread'' I beg u I don't want to insult anybody.. undecided
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Twaci(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Get a new job.

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Daniel2289:
Start looking for another job.

Till u leave there, don't hurt anybody. Continue doin ur tins. When u finally leave there, dey will definitely feels ur footprints there.

Just pray to God for a new job. I believe sooner Dan later it will be well with u..
i felt a little beta by ur advice .. I pray God gives me the grace to endure her till I resign... tnx Daniel. kiss

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Fadamant: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
romancelanders I need ur advice on what to do cuz its really getting me crazy...
I work in a company (not a big one tho it's jst too pass time) were we do sell our product to ppls, in the company we have a director (male) manger (female) and supervisor (also female) I have been in this company for getting to three years and I have seen so many ppls come n go, some being sack while some resigned by them say and I still remains becus of the grace of God but now my problem is the new supervisor that was transferred to our station have been giving me hard time, from the very day she came in I have bn Gud and obedience to her no matter am her serious in terms of age, but she keep talking to me any how as if she's my elder, what my junior SIS can't even try doing, Wat pains me d most is that am the only guy she dose that to, I guess it was becus the other guys didn't give her face when she came in, the director n manger are also in support of her bcus she help dem cover some of their sins, so they are really to sack for her, she (supervisor) and some other gal's in the company keep telling me words that hurts me ,some times I do think of beating the hell out of her and resigning or better still get sacked but the economy is hard,i believe u know what I mean..... pls I need ur advice on what to do
Note: for the English professors here forgive my English if it's somehow bad, got 3bars left got to type fast to deliver...
cc: smellymouth, misshatey, mimzy, refiner, naughtynaughty, vizik n other of my pals I didn't mention..

Please, move this post to family and jobs sections where you can get better advice from experienced people who are working like you. Most people you see on romanceland are young people who don't have an idea what you are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Twaci:
Get a new job.
OK ma.. am actually planning to be self employed, wana go join my friend in what he is doing...
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Daniel2289(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
i felt a little beta by ur advice .. I pray God gives me the grace to endure her till I resign... tnx Daniel. kiss

U welcum my broda.... I pray with u dat God will give u d Grace.
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fadamant:

Please, move this post to family and jobs sections where you can get better advice from experienced people who are working like you. Most people you see on romanceland are young people who don't have an idea what you are talking about.
Alryt boss,have also some useful advice from friends here am going there ryt always , some romanceders are childish, ppls lyk trapqueen and emeijeh every tin is fun for dem.... sorry to say that.

1 Like

Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

U welcum my broda.... I pray with u dat God will give u d Grace.
amen..
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Essence6055: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seriously... you are telling me that you a man wants to resign from his job just because a tiny tiney lady does not give him due respect...

I am not sure you are a man... are you dead, did you words kill you (Its not that she takes from your salary, or gives the customers a bad impression of you)

Why are you expecting respect from her in the first place.... If she gives you respect good... If she doesn't good...

She is a higher position than you... so you can no longer use age to classify the respect you want from her .... As for the other girls.. so long you are above them in position and age... make sure you put them in her place...

its when you starts to abuse you physically, (slap or blow you or when she takes from your salary, or gives the customers a bad impression of you)

Thats when you can start thinking of that... swallow your pride and face your job... who knows what she is planning

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emitheo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
pls stop joking and tell me ur advice to a hurt fellow
alright...trying to talk 2 her might not solve the problem,leaving d job will be a bad idea & not addressing d issue will be catastrophic. so,u can either report her to her superiors or look for another job while u r still working there,then bolt when u get one.
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
cc: smell.ymouth, miss.hatey, mi.mzy, refi.ner, naughty.naughty, vizik n other of my pals I didn't mention..

Op, foremost erase the thoughts of you leaving your current job. If you ain't man enough to face trivial issues like this , do you know what's coming for you in your new place of work? That is if you are even lucky to get another job in good time.

Stay put, face your job squarely, ignore her if she throws jibes at you( it might hurt but ignoring her will make her feel worse) . With time, if you don't pay attention to her, she's gonna let you be.

Finally, keep your nose out of their shady deals if you still want to continue to work in that organization.

Challenges are what we live for...

Cc: Dominique fynestboi , kindly help the op move this to the right section.
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
If you are burning inside, drink cold water.

Thank me later.

I'm bored sad
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emeijeh(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
Alryt boss,have also some useful advice from friends here am going there ryt always , some romanceders are childish, ppls lyk trapqueen and emeijeh every tin is fun for dem.... sorry to say that.

Please watch your words man
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Essence6055:
Seriously... you are telling me that you a man wants to resign from his job just because a tiny tiney lady does not give him due respect...

I am not sure you are a man... are you dead, did you words kill you (Its not that she takes from your salary, or gives the customers a bad impression of you)

Why are you expecting respect from her in the first place.... If she gives you respect good... If she doesn't good...

She is a higher position than you... so you can no longer use age to classify the respect you want from her .... As for the other girls.. so long you are above them in position and age... make sure you put them in her place...

its when you starts to abuse you physically, (slap or blow you or when she takes from your salary, or gives the customers a bad impression of you)

Thats when you can start thinking of that... swallow your pride and face your job... who knows what she is planning

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
she love taking from our salary not jst me including other but apart from her gal friends, she is being controlled by the gals, she still a kid
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Please watch your words man
u deserve more of that...
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by emeijeh(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
u deserve more of that...

Sharap
Re: Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. by timsonpreye(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
If you are burning inside, drink cold water.

Thank me later.

I'm bored sad
so becus u are bored u decided to joke over my serious Mata If I blow u wit vex u go find ur teeth tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Data Analysis/science Tutor / Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) / Career At Uac Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.