Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? (1454 Views)

Graphic Design Guru Pls I Need Your Help... / How To Apply For A Design Job / Help Me Win A Design Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
For those that want to learn graphics design and like a pro, I can handle you around Agege, Ogba, Ifako, Iju, Elliot, Ajuwon and Akute.

I will teach you logo design, color psychology in design, typeface and fonts, typography and layout, copy writing, vector design, poster design, bitmaps, photo editing, retouching and manipulations, web banners, book cover designs, painting in photoshop, and lots more.

Duration is 8 weeks.
2 times every week.
4-5 hours every lecture.
(We can make it every arrangement flexible)
Cost is *N30000.00 (Thirty thousand Naira only).

-Photoshop CS5
-Illustrator CS3 or CS5.
-InDesign CS5.
-CorelDraw X5 or X7.

Am a Fine Arts ( graphics art) graduate with 5 year post college experience and currently run a freelance design outfit @ Ogba, Lagos.

Am not teaching the softwares only, am teaching what it takes to be a creative designer, my portfolio can aswell tell you more, there is great different between being a graphics designer by knowing the design softwares alone and being a designer that knows the rudiment, principles and elements of design.

Call 08175645973 or whatsapp on 08064191043 or BBM 26E9B8F7.

*Location might affect the price.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by chrislong(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
link to your portfolio?
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
chrislong:
link to your portfolio?

I have not been able to post my works here but my site is up and running but am redesigning it aswell. Visit www.goldphishmedia.com/portfolio

I have done more works since I dumped those ones there.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2016
SambisaKing:
For those that want to learn graphics design and like a pro, I can handle you around Agege, Ogba, Ifako, Iju, Elliot, Ajuwon and Akute.

I will teach you logo design, color psychology in design, typeface and fonts, typography and layout, copy writing, vector design, poster design, bitmaps, photo editing, retouching and manipulations, web banners, book cover designs, painting in photoshop, and lots more.

Duration is 8 weeks.
2 times every week.
4-5 hours every lecture.
(We can make it every arrangement flexible)
Cost is *N30000.00 (Thirty thousand Naira only).

-Photoshop CS5
-Illustrator CS3 or CS5.
-InDesign CS5.
-CorelDraw X5 or X7.

Am a Fine Arts ( graphics art) graduate with 5 year post college experience and currently run a freelance design outfit @ Ogba, Lagos.

Am not teaching the softwares only, am teaching what it takes to be a creative designer, my portfolio can aswell tell you more, there is great different between being a graphics designer by knowing the design softwares alone and being a designer that knows the rudiment, principles and elements of design.

Call 08175645973 or whatsapp on 08064191043 or BBM 26E9B8F7.

*Location might affect the price.

Bro, I'd advice you to work on yourself first...
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by chrislong(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2016
wabdesigns:

spot on. I checked the portfolio sir and tbh I won't pay 30k to learn from you yet. let's improve more and the fire burning
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 5:49am On Jul 31, 2016
wabdesigns:

Hey how do I mean to work on myself, I have been working on myself and I will keep working on myself. No designer is encyclopedic but I don't know what the fuss is all about from you, is it the price or the content of my ad that is pissing you off.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2016
chrislong:

spot on. I checked the portfolio sir and tbh I won't pay 30k to learn from you yet. let's improve more and the fire burning

If your around those areas let's meet someday so that we can exchange design views.
I got tons of work for your viewing delight, am working on my site, the domain will soon expire and I have no interest renewing in because am kind of rebranding the whole stuff.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2016
SambisaKing:

Hey how do I mean to work on myself, I have been working on myself and I will keep working on myself. No designer is encyclopedic but I don't know what the fuss is all about from you, is it the price or the content of my ad that is pissing you off.

Your portfolio (works).
It is not really 'pissing me off' . You have to do more before you start tutoring others. No offense.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
wabdesigns:

Your portfolio (works).
It is not really 'pissing me off' . You have to do more before you start tutoring others. No offense.

I have done enough and got lots of protege.
Can we see your porfolio aswell or should i challenge you to a design contest.

Pick your poison
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2016
SambisaKing:

I have done enough and got lots of protege.
Can we see your porfolio aswell or should i challenge you to a design contest.

Pick your poison

Here is my portfolio, bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/3263179/wab-designs-portfolio
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by SambisaKing: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
wabdesigns:

Here is my portfolio, bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/3263179/wab-designs-portfolio

I have seen your portfolio tay tay by clicking on your timeline viewing only random and spontaneous design you conjured.

I will upload a job I finished on March to show you what the future hold.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2016
SambisaKing:

I have seen your portfolio tay tay by clicking on your timeline viewing only random and spontaneous design you conjured.

What do you mean. Okay. Because there are a lot of personal projects. Is that your point?
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
SambisaKing:

This is no competition, you have done more projects than me. You want to brag with it? I didn't conjure anything....Damn.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by wabdesigns(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
SambisaKing:

Anything wrong with making samples. Don't get on my nerves. Please
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Design Guru? by novelphotos: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539 OR

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

12 Vital Tips For CG Artists / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of President Muhammdu Buhari....... / Deji Artworks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.