Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A (1708 Views)

LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A by youngsazzyi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
The school have been facing great loss,Since the principal of the college resign,due to FG refusal to pay the principal the school decided to pay the principal from the school account. since the 2nd of July the school have suffered from lack of food,lack of drugs in the school clinic,and some other unmentionable loss,Due to the loss and lack of money to to do some certain things in the school,the school have decided to increase the school fees to an unbearable amount that some parents are scared and planing to withdraw their child/ward from the school.how a federal school be paying an amount worth my monthly house rent or because my child is going to a federal school i should not eat, i should start living under bridge.And now things are very hard just imagine the amount each classes are paying

Jss 2 N45,000

Jss 3 N55,000

SS 2 N65,000

SS 3 N75,000

PLEASE CAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COME AND INTERVENE FOR US IN THIS CHROMATIC SITUATION

IF NOT THINS WILL GET OUT OF HAND

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read more here http://www.gistme9ja.com/
Re: FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is truly unbearable but what can we say when them say, it is change
Re: FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A by youngsazzyi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oma307:
This is truly unbearable
but what can we say when them say, it is change

am a student of fgc ikot ekpene,a blogger and am in jss2 my parents have tried enough for me but the sudden increase school fees is too much i don,t know what to do pls can someone help me talk to FG this is really unbearable
Re: FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A by chukagora(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wonder what is happening to my alma mater! Pls federal government should do something quick.
Re: FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A by Sakasitay(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow! How times have changed. When I was in FGC Ikot Ekpene between 2000-2006, things were moderately priced. PTA levy was affordable, as well as boarding fees. Tuition was tellingly free, but now, we hear that the school authorities charge so much these days. Why should these children pay such hefty fees? Are the new fees going to be commensurate with the curriculum and extracurricular activities? If so, they are justifiable, if not, there should a dialogue during the PTA meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees Top 10 / Cost Of Studying In China: Tuition And Living Expenses / Share Your Jamb Score Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.