Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now (998 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello Fam,

How is your weekend going? Mine has been lazy, indoor all day. I came across this and I think I should share. Thank me later.

"If you haven’t started any (even if it’s just one) of the shows on this list, I totally envy you; because you get to experience that ‘first time’ tingle, I’ll sadly never be able to have again. Not that that has stopped (or will ever stop) me from watching them – over, and over, and over— again. They are really that great.

Thankfully, we are in the era where TV shows are offering sharp and sophisticated takes on tech and its role in our society. So, binge-watching one of these epic shows, just seems like the best way to spend a lazy weekend. All you have to do now is pick one, put your phone on silent, become one with your couch/bed, and take a journey into your preferred tech-verse while you shovel unhealthy snacks (the more calories the better) in your face, episode after episode."

https://techpoint.ng/2015/01/08/5-tech-tv-shows-you-should-binge-watch-right-now/

Re: Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now by Coyotejack(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
The fact that Mr Robot ain't on that list has rendered it null and void......

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
La click...

1 Like

Re: Here Are 5 Tech TV Series You Should Watch Now by Elparaiso(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
charix:
La click...

La bend

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious / . / #bbnaija: Miracle Celebrates His 24nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.