Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious (999 Views)

20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
So, I just came across this Big brother Naija post made by an American blog, TheIndustryOnBlast, and the comments just got me.

They posted the video of Bisola and Tboss quarreling yesterday, and the comments are hilarious.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-big-brother-naija-makes-it-to.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017

Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
More...

Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
More....

Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Nne5: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
How are those comments hilarious?

To me some are dumb and ignorant while the others are plain annoying.

Anyway what do I care?

To that mod that banned me for nothing.

I know you.I know you know I know you and you know I know I know you.

I hate you and you hate me and that's OK by me.

Just so you know i ain't angry at you just a little peeved because my ban was extended by 2 minutes.
My ban was supposed to expire Today by 11:39:36 but it expired by 11:41:50.Please next time I get banned make sure i get unbanned at the exact time.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by Alvino1(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Fp material
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by thesicilian: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
All these Black American ex-slaves forming over-civilized online when they live like 3rd class citizens abroad and spend more than half of their lives running and hiding from the police...
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by danielicon(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
3rd to comment
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by TheArticleNG(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by dami2boi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who drag me in here angry
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by bigabbey: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you have dstv dish or any dish wasting away in your house call 08066653723 let us help you put it in good use.
Re: Big Brother Naija Makes It To An American Blog And The Comments Are Hilarious by oseka101(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lame lamer lamest..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Best And Top Season(series) Films Of Recent Time / #bbnaija: Alex Wins Head Of House, See Housemates Up For Possible Eviction / Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.