Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab (5645 Views)

Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga / The Proper Way Of Wearing The Hijab. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by truthmans2012: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Muslim women appear proud wearing hijab as if it makes them good muslims. What makes a muslim woman's head special that it has to be covered as she does for her private part? Some even prefer it to the private part. I read about a prostitute in Northern Nigeria, who after stripping herself n.aked refused to remove the hijab. She said it is haram.

The muslims women wearing hijabs gives them the advantage of their hair being dirty without anyone noticing it. Good for them, it saves their time and money too.

For the men, women hijabs save them from unnecessary sexual urge. Muhammad advised muslims to run to their wives if they see a woman outside who attracts them. That is a sign of inordinate desire for sex.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by SUPERPACK: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
why do nuns and rev sisters cover their head?. Did muhammed force them to wear it or they are too lazy to care for their hair?.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls.give me the reference or source of the Northern prostitute u read about if any.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by truthmans2012: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Pls.give me the reference or source of the Northern prostitute u read about if any.

I read it here on nairaland, posted by one man with "basilico" as his moniker sometime last year. He said it happened to him.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by hadjipapiey(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Your story is baseless!

Get a better catchy story young man shocked
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2016
truthmans2012:

I read it here on nairaland, posted by one man with "basilico" as his moniker sometime last year. He said it happened to him.
. Is this responds from u enough to justify ur post on Northern prostitute in the court of Law? What is Northern Prostitute in the first instance? Have u met one b4?
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2016
I put it to u, the prostitutes u have seen from ur nacked eyes,where are they from? North?
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by Presbulg(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Another tales by moonlight due to hearsay. So the prostitute now represent 100 of millions of female muslims ?

2 Likes

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wearing Hijab by truthmans2012: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Is this responds from u enough to justify ur post on Northern prostitute in the court of Law? What is Northern Prostitute in the first instance? Have u met one b4?

I didn't say Northern prostitute, I said a prostitute in Northern Nigeria. How do you interpret English statement?

What do you know about law? I read law widely because it was a part of my course.

(1) (Reply)

Incest And Islam / ENVY: Foundation Of Disbelieve/ Evil (kufr) / Islam Frowns At Illegal Dumping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.