Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) (1758 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYzf1ZHjEKM

HOW A NOLLYWOOD FILM FOOLED THE WORLD.

Sequel to about 72 hours of trending rumors about an alleged STUNT GONE WRONG on the set of a Nigerian (NOLLYWOOD) Film titled "BEHIND THE WHEELS", the world is shocked to discover during a press conference that the entire frenzy was the result of a perfectly planned, and well-executed P&A spin conceived by the director of the movie; Stanlee Ohikhuare and his production team headed by the Producers - Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe.

The team put out the publicity material and simply observed as bloggers, journalists and individuals alike made it trend because of its controversial nature.

The P&A however, transcended the immediate spheres of the film and dramatically drew attention to the Nigerian Movie Industry at large.

It is believed that the SPIN would cause a remarkable change in the attitude and perception of fellow Nigerians and the world at large, towards NOLLYWOOD'S potentials.

This Publicity Spin was don to create Film Awareness and Industry patronage via media engagement; utilizing the ever evolving social media platform to gain reach and peculiar attention to an entire industry.

The press statement also addresses several peculiar current issues in NOLLYWOOD and the nation at large.

Government intervention is needed to ensure that there's adequate funding to curb ugly occurences like the one insinuated in the circulated video.

It is the story of HOW A NOLLYWOOD MOVIE FOOLED THE WORLD

Stanley Ohikhuare

Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
cc Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Ijebabe
other Mods...
they got me on this one!!!
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
thought as much
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by amzee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Many people have been calling for the head of the film producer not knowing that they are been fooled.
Well I'm not fooled cos I know its a publicity stunt.
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
What angered me was the hospital scene... it seemed he was being poorly managed for such degree of burns...
I salute the effects team! The second to third degree burns looked real!!!
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by shukuokukobambi: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2016
wow!! I'm relieved. grin
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2016
the guy was even asking them to reshoot the scene that the fire was not enough...the director said he had gotten the footage he wanted!
on the other thread i was even predicting he wouldnt survive...
Chai!!!

abeg those screams were too real!!!
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by ObiOmaMu: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2016
ha

1 Like

Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by reflx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Posted this yesterday... e no make fp.... nawa o for the mods!!!
undecided
Re: ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) by musabayokanu: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
How can u post non sense and expect it to make front page is snake in the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Awoyemi Arugba Returns To Nollywood 2 Years After Giving Birth To Twins / Lol: What Do You Think This Guy Is Doing (photo) / Falz And Simi Rocking And Dancing Together At His Birthday Party (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.