Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? (483 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Please Help Which Browser Refresh It Tab Automatically / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2016
I have small money to spend on my blog... I want to face Facebook traffic but my problem now is some people said Facebook groups doesn't bring traffic that much that I should go for Facebook ads like boosting my post or promoting my page.

my concern is if i buy a Facebook group of about at least 50000 members it will be mine and I will be using it continuously but boosting my post or page will bring traffic for just a period of time am promoting. what of if I stop promotion will my traffic stop be coming or should I go for Facebook group?.

please I need your advice on this... i know u guys are good a this please advice a young blogger

thanks

cc lalasticlala
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by D34lw4p(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2016
Very Good, but there I need to advice you on something, buying a facebook page doesn't guarantee you traffic, you know how? The group members where just added there without joining it themselves and their interest may not be what you will be sharing to them.

If you really want to invest in your blog first I will advice you to do your homework first, then you can run facebook ads directly to get clicks to your blog or use google adwords to get clicks. The group shouldn't be an option at all.

Anyway, if you need someone to design an android app for your blog at a very affordable price, you can hit me up.
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
D34lw4p:
Very Good, but there I need to advice you on something, buying a facebook page doesn't guarantee you traffic, you know how? The group members where just added there without joining it themselves and their interest may not be what you will be sharing to them.

If you really want to invest in your blog first I will advice you to do your homework first, then you can run facebook ads directly to get clicks to your blog or use google adwords to get clicks. The group shouldn't be an option at all.

Anyway, if you need someone to design an android app for your blog at a very affordable price, you can hit me up.
tanks very much bro
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
D34lw4p:

pls how can I use Google ad words
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by D34lw4p(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
pls how can I use Google ad words
www.google.com/adwords/
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Webmasters Please Help :::which One Should I Go For ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

18k Facebook Page Is For Sale! / Guide To Change Your .com To Dot.tk In Blogger / All U Need To Know To Be A Web Designer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 11/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.