Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (1414 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please What's The Cause Of This Hosting Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2017
I created a blog now with bluehost . since 12am I have struggling to get things done but seriously I am getting rather frustrated...First,i don't know exactly when or how Worldpress was installed. I didn't click on any install WordPress. when I contacted bluehost help center they told me that worldpress has been installed and truelly I can see worldpress dashboard. The big problem now is that I can't login to the worldpress by going straight to WordPress admin login .when I try to log it replys error, invalid username . I can only get to see the dashboard when I login to my bluehost account and click "my site" with has WordPress logo ...And again I typed the address of the blog I created on another browser it said. "a new worldpress site Coming soon powered by bluehost" then also showed "Admin login

I am so much confused on what to do on the first issue of login to worldpress and how to launch it so that when I type the site I should be able to see functioning blog. ...please I need your help. if it seem easy for you that is a master it's had,frustrating and confusing me.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by Mattizzy(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2017
send me a message on fb through my signature
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Send a message to WordPress and Bluehost support centre.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by Mattizzy(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Send a message to WordPress and Bluehost support centre.

it could be that he installed WordPress on registering..

I think he needs to reinstall
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by bedfordng(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2017
CurrentSamuel:
I created a blog now with bluehost . since 12am I have struggling to get things done but seriously I am getting rather frustrated...First,i don't know exactly when or how Worldpress was installed. I didn't click on any install WordPress. when I contacted bluehost help center they told me that worldpress has been installed and truelly I can see worldpress dashboard. The big problem now is that I can't login to the worldpress by going straight to WordPress admin login .when I try to log it replys error, invalid username . I can only get to see the dashboard when I login to my bluehost account and click "my site" with has WordPress logo ...And again I typed the address of the blog I created on another browser it said. "a new worldpress site Coming soon powered by bluehost" then also showed "Admin login

I am so much confused on what to do on the first issue of login to worldpress and how to launch it so that when I type the site I should be able to see functioning blog. ...please I need your help. if it seem easy for you that is a master it's had,frustrating and confusing me.
then its simple. just delete it and install fresh WordPress
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2017
bedfordng:
then its simple. just delete it and install fresh WordPress

I don't know how to delete worldpress. I didn't try to delete o .but I'm sure that I don't know how to delete it
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by bedfordng(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

I don't know how to delete worldpress. I didn't try to delete o .but I'm sure that I don't know how to delete it
login to your host, then delete the WordPress files from the site .
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
bedfordng:
login to your host, then delete the WordPress files from the site .

hmmm Bros. no direction? how to about deleting it...?
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by Shobizz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
There Is an error 4rm d installation.
try to Re-install Wordpress, be careful with information u fill while installing.
hope u re not doing d installation on phone
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by bedfordng(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

hmmm Bros. no direction? how to about deleting it...?
I thought you have knowledge in hosting a file before buying one . anyway, you may want to do google search on this.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by CurrentSamuel(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
bedfordng:
I thought you have knowledge in hosting a file before buying one . anyway, you may want to do google search on this.

OK nice thank you
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help by excanny: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
You dont have the technical expertise, yet you refuse to hire a developer.
Call me 07030595988, let me do it FOC for you.

(1) (Reply)

.com.ng for N1,150 - Black Friday deals / I Want To Sell My Blog, Google Adsense And 500k Group / Check This Website That I Created With A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.