Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is Hajj Better Than Capital For Business? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hajj Better Than Capital For Business? (405 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Hajj Better Than Capital For Business? by ItuExchange(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Someone Offers to Send Me to Mecca for Hajj or Give Me the Money for Business. Which Should I Choose?

You know, going to Mecca is the aspiration of any genuine Muslim who haven’t done so.

I’ve been nurturing the idea of going to Mecca to perform Hajj for a long time, but because of financial hardships I’m unable to till now.

I’m a devout Muslim, trying my best to obey the commandments of Allah… However, I sometimes struggled to make ends meet.

I pray to Allah days and night… and surprisingly, and acquaintance (a rich member of our mosque congregation) offers to help me.

However, he gave me two options: He told me to choose between going to Mecca (all expenses paid to and fro) OR collect the equivalent of the money to start a business in Nigeria.

He confessed that he’d love to do both for me – sponsor my pilgrimage and give me free capital for business – but he’s unable to do that owing of financial constraints and other responsibilities.

I’m a man and he’s a man. I believe God’s sent him to me. I’ve a wife and kids (many mouths to feed). I can become an Alhaji, fulfilling my religious obligation and still struggle economically OR I can shun doing that for now and start a solid business venture which can potentially turn my life around.

Should I accept the offer to go to Mecca or collect the money to start a business?

Please advise me, please! There’s not much time on my side.

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Is Hajj Better Than Capital For Business? by AceRoyal: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2016
OP read ur post again,u know the answer to your question.
Wisdom is profitable to direct. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Hajj Better Than Capital For Business? by yomi007k(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
AceRoyal:
OP read ur post again,u know the answer to your question.
Wisdom is profitable to direct. tongue
oshe

(1) (Reply)

Please Can We Call This A "Testimony"?? / 9:00 Am Jumat Service / Can,christianity, Islam (who Is The Terrorist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.