Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Education Doesn't Guarantee Success (my Review) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Education Doesn't Guarantee Success (my Review) (432 Views)

When Your Passion Doesn't Make You Money / The Richest Author In The World (James Patterson) Doesn't Write His Novels / The Chain Series: It Doesn't Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Doesn't Guarantee Success (my Review) by beezyblaze(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Right from the history of our Father's Father's Father ..... Education has been assumed to them to be key to success. ... Yeah i might agree with the fact that education is 'knowledge' but i cant and will never buy the idea that education is the one and only key to success...COINCIDENCE and FATE i will say are another factors, either they work for us of against us.
Its a very funny world....This life is just so so unpredictable. ... Going back to the secondary school days... i can vividly remember the students who were making waves academically.....The teacher's favourite....most questions are answered by them....prefectship posts were assigned to them first...Yeah i didn't say its wrong but lets come to think of it....the average students are given lesser or no attention at all....they are the clown of the classâ– 
Coming Up Next is a non fictional story of a boy in my class....my teacher asked this boy to stand in front of the class and face the whole students..then she said to the students 'This Boy Is So Dumb...If He Was My Child I Would Have Sold Him To Have Money To Train My Other Children. ...Training This Boy Is A Waste Of Money And If He Ever Make It In This Life My Whole Generation Should Suffer! Yes I Said It....Mark My Words'

Before Chapter 1.....let me see your level of curiosity....20 likes and 10 comments will do smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blood & Water (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Till It Happens To You By DADA DUPEOLA (FICTION) Chapter 3 / 500bc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.