Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Success=>write Up/rap By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Success=>write Up/rap By Dindy (442 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success=>write Up/rap By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2016
SUCCESS=>WRITE UP/RAP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up…
Success a song to my hearing,my bigger future,success bring fame and power,I can control the world with my success,success bring friends,success give money,success bring luck,success puts you at the top of the game and world,success is my achievement,success is my goal,it is my way to get back at people who never liked me,it is my dream,it is what pride is,it is a word that makes me too important,it is my expensive life,it is my life,it is the way I roll,it is what I wake up for everyday.
Let me rap with the word success.
“i success my x money,they say money change people but I think it is success that makes people,low lifers tryna pop my question of success but they forgot that success ain’t a pop corn,they try to ride on me but I move so fast that success smells on me. expensive shoe and clothes nigga that ain’t success that is just the taste of you trying to be like me,my game Janes wears succes,my flow stream drinks success,my light bulb beams success,my car speed zooms success”.
I hope I tried in the rap,it is my first time writing about rap.
Success can get you any where and I mean any where.success keeps you connected,it puts you where you haven’t dreamt of in your life.
Another rap…..
I am holding the last naira in my pocket and mehn its success,niggas ain’t coloured,I think they need success,them play ss while I game success.
TIME FOR ME TO END THE LITTLE AND CRAZY RAP PLUS WRITE UP ABOUT SUCCESS.
YOU WILL BE SEEING MORE OF MY RAP AND WRITE UP COMBO AS TIMES GOES….#I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE/LOVE IT
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING ……………….WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI………whatsapp number:07087750433…. email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi…….Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com………………Twitter:@nnamdiossy.

(1) (Reply)

DECISIONS Part 1 / Spiritually Or Manually Inflicted Part 1 / The Documents- short fiction story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.