Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Word For You Today!! Leave Your Comfort Zone! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word For You Today!! Leave Your Comfort Zone! (440 Views)

God Will Remember You Today. / 4 Reasons Why You Must Leave Your Church & Start Attending Winners’ Chapel / My Message To You Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word For You Today!! Leave Your Comfort Zone! by christinnah(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Leave your comfort zone.

"I'll will...make the rough places smooth" (Isaiah 42;16)

Observe: (1) It's never easy to leave your comfort zone. Moses probably didn't relish leaving the luxury of Pharaoh's palace or the security of his new family in Mindan. Yet if he hadn't, he'd have failed to fulfill God's call. Just because you don't feel like doing something doesn't mean you shouldn't. The greater assignment, the greater the sacrifice

(2) Real growth begins once you leave your comfort zone. For forty years Moses benefited from everything Egypt had to offer. But only after he left Egypt for the first time did he begin to learn what was really important : namely, God's purposes. It took another forty years in the desert to discover how God intended to use him_and by then he'd been humbled and made over. The bottom line is: before you can go _ you have to grow up!

(3) Staying in your comfort zone will rob you of your greatest moment and memories. Your life story is written in risks- those you took and those you avoided. Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed about the risks you didn't take than the one you did. The way to pre-empt tomorrow's regret is by moving forward today into the 'faith zone'. You say " But there's so much I don't know or understand " That may be true, but here's the promise you can stand on "i will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them ....turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These ... things I will do; I will not forsake them' (Isaiah 42:16 NIV) What more assurance do you need?
SoulFood: 1Pet 1-5, Matt 10:32-42, Ps 18;1-29, Peo 12:23-24. Read through it and try to devote yourself to God. Ask him to tell you his plan for your life. Ask him right now don't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow might never come. He's still waiting for you. Or maybe he knock on you door. let Him in your house (heart)

I pray God to let you fell this message. GOD BLESS YOU ALL NAIRALANDER EVEN THOUGH IM NOT FROM YOUR COUNTRY BUT GOD LEAD ME HERE TO DELIVER HIS MESSAGE. Bless all your heart...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 / Barka Da Sallah To All Muslim Ummah Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.