Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Starcomms' Credit-Eating Fraud - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Starcomms' Credit-Eating Fraud (3090 Views)

The Fraud In Slot Limited / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel / Spectranet Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Starcomms' Credit-Eating Fraud by damilovey(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2007
Is there anyway you can show to nigerian's on how your transactions was carried out with Starcomms? Walk in to any of their office and find out, this details will be made available to you in a clear BLACK AND WHITE, I plead with you to stop embarassing Starcomms and Stop disencouraging other potential Subscribers, Lets learn how to promote whatever we have and watch our utterances.
Re: Starcomms' Credit-Eating Fraud by abrahamawe: 11:34am On May 08, 2008
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE BEG STARCOMMS TO REFUND MY MONEY. I TRANSFERED 200 NAIRA FROM ONE OF MY STARCOMMS LINE TO ANOTHER ON 4TH APRIL 2008, IT WAS IMMEDIATELY DEDUCTED FROM THE RESIDENT LINE WHEREAS, IT HAS NEVER BEEN CREDITED TO THE TARGETTED LINE. I HAVE SPOKEN TIMES UNCOUNTABLE WITH THERI CSA's BUT THEY KEPT ON SAYING THEY WILL PASS MY COMPLAIN TO THE APPROPRIATE QUARTER, HOW I WISH I KNOW THE APPROPRIATE QUARTER MYSELF SO THAT I CAN TAKE THE COMPLAIN THERE.

SHOULD THERE BE ANYONE WHO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO RETREIVE MY FUND, KINDLY send me an instant message AT abrahamawe@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU

-Ab

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got The Mtn 3gb #6000. / Indepth Comparision Between Tecno P5 VS Opsson(ivo 6622/6655) | Or Which To Buy / Mtn Super Weekend Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.