Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? (1576 Views)

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business / CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA / Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by NickZanders: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
When it comes to marketing I am a professional who knows how to get clients for goods and services.

If you have a product to sell and you will like me to introduce your products the the market Delta State, you can drop me a PM so that we can discuss the modalities of how to establish a good business relationship.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by squarelead(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
08132672031.... Pls let's discuss on whatsapp.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
cant PM you because i cant see your reply, am handling the distribution of a new product, we have gotten distributors in some state but delta state hasnt been considered yet! quote me if interested to become a major distributor in your state and anyone also willing can also quote me or drop their numbers so i get in contact.
NOTE: the product is something everybody makes use of daily
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by spotmataz: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
mostHandsome01:
cant PM you because i cant see your reply, am handling the distribution of a new product, we have gotten distributors in some state but delta state hasnt been considered yet! quote me if interested to become a major distributor in your state and anyone also willing can also quote me or drop their numbers so i get in contact.

I am interested in the distributorship...
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by bennydc(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
hello i am interested in the product contact me on 08035254928
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
spotmataz:

I am interested in the distributorship... 08172380125.
giving u a call tomorrow.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
bennydc:
hello i am interested in the product contact me on 08035254928
giving u a call tomorrow
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by FunkyFarmer(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
NickZanders:
I have just recently moved to Asaba in Delta State and I am looking for an opportunity to set up a business of my own. When it comes to marketing I am a professional who knows how to get clients for goods and services.

If you have a product to sell and you will like me to introduce your products the the market Delta State, you can drop me a PM so that we can discuss the modalities of how to establish a good business relationship.
I have such products, a range of quality perfumes in case you are interested, call 08066570676 or email; info@feriosng.com
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by khayce: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
mostHandsome01:
.. i am based in Abuja, and iam interested in d distributorship. .contact me on watsapp via:08063951701
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
khayce:
.. i am based in Abuja, and iam interested in d distributorship. .contact me on watsapp via:08063951701
will sure contact you tomorrow.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by NickZanders: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
mostHandsome01:

I made my point Pretty clear and I don't see any reason why PM would be difficult but I am don't doubting you.

Now I will want to make this clear before hand seeing that people are showing interest in you post irrespective of the fact that you didn't mention what the product is. I have no idea of your product yet and being that it's on my thread I will clearly state that I see no reason why if you have a good product that is marketable, you can't mention it. I am only stating this because I have seen alot of post that when it's goes wrong, people start tagging everyone as the same.

No offense to you for showing interest, I am only making my personal point being that I don't see anything wrong if we show me what product you are dealing with.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
NickZanders:

I made my point Pretty clear and I don't see any reason why PM would be difficult but I am don't doubting you.

Now I will want to make this clear before hand seeing that people are showing interest in you post irrespective of the fact that you didn't mention what the product is. I have no idea of your product yet and being that it's on my thread I will clearly state that I see no reason why if you have a good product that is marketable, you can't mention it. I am only stating this because I have seen alot of post that when it's goes wrong, people start tagging everyone as the same.

No offense to you for showing interest, I am only making my personal point being that I don't see anything wrong if we show me what product you are dealing with.

Am a business man who love direct talks on phone, i dont do pm,
secondly, talking about me not mentioning the product, if i wanna hide the product, i would not have directed my 1st comment to you by saying you should quote me if interested ,,,,, besides i wont want you to make people have a biased heart because this is no hide and seek business,,,, they are manufactured products just like Klin Lipton, milo etc,,, and if some distributors are needed, i see no reason why we are to make a fuse out of this.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by dguvnur(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
mostHandsome01:

I am interested- 07031887325
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by EXPERT01: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2016
mostHandsome01:
I am interested 0813 820 565
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
dguvnur:

I am interested- 07031887325
THANKS
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by mostHandsome01: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
EXPERT01:
I am interested 0813 820 565
THANKS
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
mostHandsome01:

giving u a call tomorrow
sup bro, can I have a chat wit u on private, preferable whatsapp please
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by Kentiman(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Agrotize integrated systems also needs sales representatives for its catfish and snail products around Asaba and Warri axis. Contact me on... 08162539564 or kennethngaloru@rocketmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by lordess(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2017
If You Would Love to Learn how to Create Powerful
Facebook Ads That Will Sell Your Imported Products FAST,
PLUS Create Product Listings That Gets Lots and Lots of
Sales on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Mobofree, Kaymu, Dealdey, Konga
and Jumia...

Then Simply hit me up via SMS or Call on 08054002132.

Also, I'll Simply Show You How You to Create A Powerful
Sales Funnel For Your Imported Products.

AND ALSO...

You'll Get Our Fresh and UPDATED Active Email and VERIFIED
Phone Number Database of Online Shoppers, Buyers and Customers.

This Database contains the contact details of people who buy
on Jumia, Konga, Dealdeay and Kaymu.

So With this database, all you simply need to do is to send
them an SMS or email pitching your imported products to them,
and then you watch the sales roll in.

This Database contains over 600,000 ACTIVE emails and 10,000
VERIFIED phone numbers of online shoppers, customers and buyers.

Get Ready to Experience BIG Sales in Your Importation Business.

Hoping to Hear From You.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by Bioboy1213(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
mostHandsome01:
Benue state, 08129527867
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by gpmjesus: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by exporttraining: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Interested. we need resellers for skin care product. 08035268121

1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by hoojay1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Do you own a store,shop or has a Marketing skills? This could be an opportunity for you to be a distributor and marketer of C-SPOT product (C-SPOT BEANS FLOUR). The product is well packed and branded. Start small and grow big with just #5,000 only and get #1,000 profit on each pack (12pcs) sold.
Also you have a chance to get discounts and advertisement banner for free depending on the level of your patronage in a month.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

C-SPOT bean flour is made from healthy beans that are free from Weevils' infestations.The beans are carefully selected and destoned. We also employ all natural process of grinding beans seed to a fine flour consistency. We however do not use any solvents, chemicals, coloring, preservatives or addictives in C-SPOT Bean Flour. Our minimal processing methods ensures no loss of nutrients. The product can easily be used to make Beans Pudding (Moi Moi and Ekuru), Beans cake (Akara) and Beans soup (Gbegiri) without going through the complications of bean peeling and grinding . Just mix the desire amount of the Bean flour with warm water and all necessary ingredients.

To get started, call or whatsapp the following numbers 07036090909, 08069600885,08134964938
Or send an email to cspothelpline@gmail.com

Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by Forevereduski: 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
For those of us still battling with Acne/pimples attack...Call/whatsApp 08067474352...."YOUR BEAUTY/SKIN CARE MATTERS".
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by exporttraining: 9:35am On May 03, 2018
How much per/1 pics? and weight ]Do you own a store,shop or has a Marketing skills? This could be an opportunity for you to be a distributor and marketer of C-SPOT product (C-SPOT BEANS FLOUR). The product is well packed and branded. Start small and grow big with just #5,000 only and get #1,000 profit on each pack (12pcs) sold.
Also you have a chance to get discounts and advertisement banner for free depending on the level of your patronage in a month.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

C-SPOT bean flour is made from healthy beans that are free from Weevils' infestations.The beans are carefully selected and destoned. We also employ all natural process of grinding beans seed to a fine flour consistency. We however do not use any solvents, chemicals, coloring, preservatives or addictives in C-SPOT Bean Flour. Our minimal processing methods ensures no loss of nutrients. The product can easily be used to make Beans Pudding (Moi Moi and Ekuru), Beans cake (Akara) and Beans soup (Gbegiri) without going through the co
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by HappyScent: 12:30pm On May 09, 2018
Pls what is the product about,call me if I will b interested.08035069494,in marketing.I av a product am trying to push into the market
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
mostHandsome01:

what product is that
Re: Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
mostHandsome01:
reach me on 07033954009

(1) (Reply)

I need top quality Cotonou garri / Lagos - Ore - Benin - Oghara - Sapele - Warri - Agbaroh - Ughelli / Stunning Photos Of Billionaire's Daughter,oyinda Adenuga At Her White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.