Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub (749 Views)

Ibrahim Shatta Shares Pictures While Filming / Actress Mercy Aigbe Injured On Set While Filming Movie '77 Bullets' (Photo) / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub by Goldenzeneth1: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
On Wednesday, July 27, an email was disseminated to various media houses, claiming that Iyoho was in the hospital after a fire stunt went wrong on set of the upcoming movie “Behind the Wheels.”

A video of Iyoho on fire was also shared by Ohikhuare on his official Facebook page. Hours later, the video was deleted.

Photos of Ani Iyoho on a hospital bed also surfaced online.

Well, the whole fracas was a publicity stunt…which apparently we reported.

Ani himself took to his instagram page to confess it was a publicity stunt. Below is what he wrote:

To my friends
For most of you who have ever commented or sent a chat to me you know I do all I can to respond to them all. So it hurt me deeply to keep you in silence and in the dark during this period. I couldn’t avoid it. The calls were maddening. My phone had to be turned off till the matter was resolved in public where it started.
It worried the production that anything I might say as an individual may be misinterpreted further worsening the situation.
I’m truly sorry beyond words for the emotional stress and inconvenience this might have caused you. It wasn’t a publicity stunt for me as some might still want to have you believe. It was a huge misunderstanding, misrepresentation and misinterpretation of events of that day and it took a toll on me in ways I can not explain.
I am however extremely humbled at the love, care and support I got from you during this period. Words fail me. I am indebted to you. Thanks for being there for me and my family. God bless you and yours. Amen
I am well. It was a movie fire scene that went well.
Ani Iyoho
In his note on instagram, he claims it isn’t a publicity stunt…But what do we call this? Cos the actor is alive and well.

He also shared videos of himself a few minute ago to prove he is alive and well…not burnt!
Watch the behind the scene

To continue click here http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/actor-who-was-burnt-on-set-while.html?m=1

Re: Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub by Flexherbal(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cool!
I just watched the video
Re: Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub by iykekelvins(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Looked very real tho.
Re: Actor Who Was Burnt On Set While Filming Fire Scene Finally Reveals It Was A Pub by chanx: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

See How Japanese Kills 200 Pregnant Minke Whales / I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze / Legendary Rapper Lil Wayne Retires From Music - See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.