Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze (751 Views)

The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals / Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by oluwasegun400: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
The OAP shares his view on the lingering controversies sorrounding Pastor Adeboye’s recent sermon about choosing a partner.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/07/i-agree-with-pastor-adeboye-never-marry-a-woman-who-cannot-pray-for-1hour-daddy-freeze/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by oluwasegun400: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
nice
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by ojun50(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
U right kind of
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by Mrop(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
may be he's right
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
How many seconds can he pray?
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by goldbim(f): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spot on!you don't want to make the sacrifice of praying for 1hour once in a while but you want to enjoy your marriage for years?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..never underestimate the power of a praying wife!!.#enoughsaid#its all about grace tho.it is well..may we not see situation greater than us..when trouble comes you'll be surprised you can pray for 3hours nonstop..
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Double post
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
goldbim:
Spot on!you don't want to make the sacrifice of praying for 1hour once in a while but you want to enjoy your marriage for years?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..never underestimate the power of a praying wife!!.#enoughsaid#its all about grace tho.it is well..may we not see situation greater than us..when trouble comes you'll be surprised you can pray for 3hours nonstop..
and how many hours does Bill Gates' wife pray to have a successful marriage? What about Jada Pinkett Smith that has been married for 20 years? Hilary Clinton that is married to a philanderer, what is the secret of her over 30-year old marriage? 1 hour of prayers?

In contrast, can you imagine how many hours Oyakhilome's wife dedicated to prayers and what became of her marriage? What about Okotie's many wives? Did they not dedicate their time to prayers?

A cow cannot marry a dog and assume that one hour of prayer will transform the dog to a cow. It is only black people that think prayer can hold a failed marriage... Anyway, that's your belief, it doesn't hold true for everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by ShayGirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Common, get away there Freeze!!!undecided
It doesn't matter how long a prayer is, bt how effective it is....Praying for One hour doesn't guarantee an answered prayer, seriousness or truthfulness of the heart...It seriously brings about repetition of what has been said from d start...

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying one can't pray for one hour, bt I'm against d opinion of what has been stated....Its true the bible says, one must pray without ceasing, bt d bible didn't state we should pray at least one hour or more without ceasing..Every woman must know how to pray, bt it shouldn't matter the length of time she prays
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by goldbim(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
safarigirl:
and how many hours does Bill Gates' wife pray to have a successful marriage? What about Jada Pinkett Smith that has been married for 20 years? Hilary Clinton that is married to a philanderer, what is the secret of her over 30-year old marriage? 1 hour of prayers?

In contrast, can you imagine how many hours Oyakhilome's wife dedicated to prayers and what became of her marriage? What about Okotie's many wives? Did they not dedicate their time to prayers?

A cow cannot marry a dog and assume that one hour of prayer will transform the dog to a cow. It is only black people that think prayer can hold a failed marriage... Anyway, that's your belief, it doesn't hold true for everyone
you have said it all...everyone to his own belief!in some cases,prayer won't hold SOME failed marriages if you ignored the signs @the beginning..(during courtship)besides,you are what you attract....do have a nice week,ahead..!
Re: I Agree With Pst Adeboye, Never Marry A Woman Cannot Pray For 1hour,’ - Freeze by Forzap: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mtcheeeew undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole Bags Endorsement Deal With Pumoh Exclusive Online Service / 6 Nollywood Movie Set Accidents You Probably Never Heard About / Popular Blogger Stella Dimokokorkus' Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.