Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,337 members, 7,842,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

6 Life Facts To Know Before You Turn 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Life Facts To Know Before You Turn 30 (553 Views)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / What Life Looks Like Before And After You Turn 30 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Life Facts To Know Before You Turn 30 by engkorede(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let me ask you a question. How long do you wish to stay in the world? Did I hear you say “above 30 for sure”? Oh, yes definitely. So do I. (one of the facts)

Nevertheless, can I be straight up with you? Age is just a number! Nothing more! It’s an “arithmetic progression” of 365 days to add one.

Do you understand me yet? I mean age is not a determining factor of who you are–what you’ve achieved, how matured you’ve become or how much of life experience you’ve gained.

But age can only be worthwhile with all these factors. A lot ought to be embedded in the “age factor”.

Hence, the cause for a long list of expectations (by people from you) as your age increases. For example, most people expect a 2-year-old baby to communicate just as most expect a 14-year-old to be ready for high-school. What is expected of a 30-year-old?

Read here: http://www.preneurdigest.com/6-life-facts-know-turn-30/

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Chimamanda Adichie To Deliver Keynote Speech At World Humanitarian Day In UN / NTEL Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.