Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It (4359 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bjmighty(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2009
IF YOU THINK FUJI MUSIC IS NOT WORTH LISTENING THEN YOU NEED THE URGENT SERVICE OF A PSYCHIATRIST, I PITY YOU!!!!!

FOR ME, I ONLY NOT LISTEN TO A LOT OF FUJI MUSIC, I FIND IT RELAXING LISTENING TO OLDIES OF BARRISTER, I GREW UP LISTENING TO BARRISTER AND AM STILL CRAZY ABOUT HIS OLDIES. AM IN LOVE WITH OLATUNJI YUSUF TOO AND STILL LISTEN TO A LOT OF HIP-HOP AT THE SAME TIME. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I GET INSPIRATION LISTENING TO TO FUJI AND APALA AND SAKARA MUSIC AND THEY HELP ME WRITE MY OWN LYRICS THAT MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY HERE.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by okeey(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2009
dat just urs
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
lol
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by emans(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2009
you can compare based on you personal point pf view but never made mistake of saying fuji is better than hip hop, poor you embarassed
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
shut up andm go listen to good message thru fuji music
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by baslone: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
Your opinion!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by Seismic007(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
I used to passionately hate fuji music until i lived with a room mate back in my university days that blew my ear off with fuji. I swear, i fell in love with fuji by the time i lived with the guy for 1 semester. Since then i learnt a lesson never to discard any music style until i hear it out for some time. Now i'm a big fuji fan with lots of fuji albums in my collection. I started with Obesere, Pasuma , Wasiu and Saridon P. But for now i can always put my money on any of Saheed Osupa's album, that guy himself is Mr music, he's too talented. cool
If u wanna kill me, take music away from me wink
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2009
Seismic007:

I used to passionately hate fuji music until i lived with a room mate back in my university days that blew my ear off with fuji. I swear, i fell in love with fuji by the time i lived with the guy for 1 semester. Since then i learnt a lesson never to discard any music style until i hear it out for some time. Now i'm a big fuji fan with lots of fuji albums in my collection. I started with Obesere, Pasuma , Wasiu and Saridon P. But for now i can always put my money on any of Saheed Osupa's album, that guy himself is Mr music, he's too talented. cool
If u wanna kill me, take music away from me wink

i hail u jooo,

stop condeming a genre of music because u dont like it, u cant even say u dont like it since u dont listen to it,

for u to determine,
u have to listen to it over and over i bet u, u will fall in love, but after listening several times and u still think u dont like it, then so be it,

fuji make sense die
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dua Lipa - Levitating (remix) Ft. Dababy (mp3 Download) / INSTRUMENTAL: 2face Idibia Ft T-pain – My Rainbow (remix) / Burna Boy Ft Koffee Love (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.