Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) (44182 Views)

E-money In Katsina State Today For Halima Buhari And Faisal Matazu Wedding - Pho / Olamide Performs @ Sterling Bank Organized Clean Up Exercise In Computer Village / Fans Go Gaga As Olamide Performs At GloMegaMusicTour Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by chie8: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Faisal and Zara got married this July in Abuja

– Saturday was the conclusion of the week-long celebration

– Comedian Bovi and rapper Olamide performed at the wedding

This weekend, #FZ2016 has been flooding Instagram and for good reason. The hashtag is for the couple Faisal Abdullahi and Zara Shagari who had their final marriage celebration this Saturday in Abuja.

Their Hausa wedding can only be described as a perfect end to the month of July as Zara is trending for being a breathtaking and flawless Hausa bride. All the outfits of the Muslim bride were on point with even her bridesmaids slaying in their outfits by Elie Saab.

Nigerian comedian Bovi and popular rapper Olamide were also part of the wedding.

The wedding was planned by the wedding guru and photographed by the great George Okoro.

See photos from the week-long celebration above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/olamide-bovi-perform-at-zara-faisal.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by chie8: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by chie8: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
chie8:
More
more

2 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by chie8: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by MidasTouche01(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
It's literally impossible to see him dishing it out..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Glaxx(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wealthy Hausas know class for real

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by hymanflex(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
who says the Abokis too don't groove better gbedu..... grin grin

please vote falconey for Mr nairaland 2016 "I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

11 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by MDsambo: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one

BTW Allah ya bada zaman lafiya

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by ayanbaba2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Even "Hausa"!

I no fit shout oooooo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by MzDesire(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
The bride is so pretty

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by project8(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
The bride is so pretty
i dey teyu

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by power900: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhen ,that babe is worth every nickel and dime!!

22 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
All i see is gold gold gold!! Wetin those ladies wear 4 neck fit feed some families for the rest of the year plus snacks"...........

22 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
d bride is beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by omanifrank(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
na money kill am

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai!!! Ego Amaka !! Money issi goodu cool

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by seunayeni(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beautiful couple smiley
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
The bride is so pretty
I have forcefully taken ownership of this comment. You're a lady so you're not allowed to say such things about a fellow female.
The bride is so pretty.
- Haute, 2016.

14 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Zonacom(m): 2:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Cute couple. Obviously this economic recession thing is not felt by some.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by dhantey324(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Na wah oooo, see wetin dis guy go dey chop every Night....

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by veekid(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Rich Hausas are always beautiful

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Wow! The bride is breathtaking kiss

Hausa people sabi get money sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Hedonistically: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Olamide looks so happy. Must have been bountifully remunerated... Plus the opportunity for new super rich abokki connections.

Meanwhile I don't get to see these kinds of 'real deal' rich kids in Abuja o. Where them dey hide biko nu? Only empty, broke ass pretenders, social climbers and hustlers everywhere.

19 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Raydos: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
I Think The Wife Is A Yoruba..

If You "Coat" Me, I Will "Suit" You

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by MzDesire(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Haute:
I have forcefully taken ownership of this comment. You're a lady so you're not allowed to say such things about a fellow female.
The bride is so pretty.
- Haute, 2016.
Lol....okay Sir

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Thukzee01(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Where d hole na ?
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by falcon01: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2016
the bride is beautiful and the husband is rich
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Landloard01(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
My bank accounts can never say no, for such a bride kiss

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
What a beautiful bride kiss
Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Austema(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
And how does that contribute to the Nigeria Economy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) by Stegomiah: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Poverty is a bastard!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Masked In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.