Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Just My Random About Life: Humans Few Years After Creation VS Present Day! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just My Random About Life: Humans Few Years After Creation VS Present Day! (380 Views)

39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life / 14 Methods Humans Have Used To Dispose Their Deads Throughout History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just My Random About Life: Humans Few Years After Creation VS Present Day! by Aywire(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why cant we be like our fore fathers, it was so simple to be in love back then and easy to live a long healthy life, You hear things like X married Y and they begot Z and X lived 760 years. Today its X met Y and they begot Z but Y was cheating with W and X had an ex-wife V who married his friend U, X lived 42 years after dying from a cardiac arrest... Psst! Funny thing is i have always wondered why way back then humans lived so long sometimes Up to 300yrs. Lets look at 2 scenarios, Science has tried to explain this by saying we don't live so long now because of the unhealthy way we live our lives and the present unhealthy state of the environment as well. this just like the big bang theory doesn't make sense to me, because if this is correct, literally 10,000yrs from now, humans will probably have an average life span of 35years. Coming to religion, it teaches that sin has reduced our average life span. That because of sin we no longer live as long as the 'Abraham days'. I have my reservations about this too, and i will say why, Reason is, there is nothing like a new sin, any sin that is being committed now has always been in existence. if it has anything to do with the accumulation of sins from our bloodline being passed from one generation to another, then just like science in years to come, our sins would have accumulated so much that the average life span would be less than 35years. Life is a mystery no doubt, but there is one 'excuse' either science or religion haven't used yet, Perhaps the way they calculate their calendar year then, is not the same way we do now. This is what i mean; presently, we have 365days in a year, maybe back then the way they calculated a calendar year they had lets say only 50days in a year. This will mean that someone who is 70years now will have been assumed to be 511years then. This is more logical than anything else i have heard about this issue. But hey, don't take me seriously is just a random thought. I posted this because i will like to be enlightened from different people's perspective on what is the possible explanation of a shorter average life span as the years pass by.... share your knowledge please

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In Russia. / My Lil Sister Made Her Waec Result At Last!!! / Ajayi Crowther University Admission Lists – 2016/17 [1st, 2nd & 3rd]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.