Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tips On Selecting The Best Charger And Power Cords That Suit Your Devices - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tips On Selecting The Best Charger And Power Cords That Suit Your Devices (889 Views)

Best Free VPN Softwares For Your Devices [phones And PC] / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) / Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Selecting The Best Charger And Power Cords That Suit Your Devices by microsofttutor(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2016
In this tutorial I will show you some hidden tips on how to find the best charger and power cords for your electronic devices like your mobile phones, laptops, desktop, printers, etc. and as well save money.

By the end of this tutorial, You will learn :

How to get a perfect charger or power cord for your device
The best charger connectors
Battery maintenance tips

Many people find it very difficult to find spare original chargers to replace the former one (follow come). Some people do buy up to ten chargers for their mobile phones in a year. After this tutorial, you will be able to discover the best matching charger for your devices.

I will also give you some battery maintenance tips, which will help prolong the lifespan of the batteries of your electronic devices.
There are some hidden and important tips you need to know about chargers and power cords. Here are some of the tips:
Go for Three Pin Chargers and Power Cords and Run from Two Pins

Yes you heard me right! I know you may be having some doubts in your mind now. Two pin chargers and power cords are those that have two connectors (light and neutral pin) with no earth connector. Although two pin chargers are more flexible in terms of finding a space in an extension socket to plug them, they cause more harm than good to your electronic batteries.

This is because you interchange the light pin and neutral pin connectors (Polarity interchange) of a two pin chargers almost every time you use them. The hidden fact is that they seem to work fine, but the truth is that it causes cell depolarization, which is a cell defect, thereby reducing the lifespan of your device battery. The figure below illustrates the two types of connectors.
To read more, click

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Tab2 10.1 Screen Size For Sell Call Or Whatsapp Me 08064404857 / Desperately In Need Ofinternet Download Manager (IDM) Full Version & Serial Keys / In Need Of A Macbook Air With 120k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.