Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Online Currency Tranfer/shipping Business For Sale/partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Currency Tranfer/shipping Business For Sale/partnership (400 Views)

Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Currency Tranfer/shipping Business For Sale/partnership by websiteman: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
We are offering a total sale or partnership as you may deem fit for an online Money Transfer/Product purchase/Shipping business.
The business is at 70% completion with all the necessary software available.
we have created a website that can be use to do the following:
1.Buy and Sell E-currency like Neteller, Skrill,Perfect Money,payza,Bitcoin (and option to add more)
2.Transfer money Abroad (To friends and Family)while you pay in Naira
3.Send Money To Nigeria at the current parrallel market Exchange rate (deposit directly to customer's specified bank acc)
4.Buy product online from any reputable website,pay in naira and we ship to your door step
5.carry out a sustainable shipping line from USA,UK and China.
and much more options
Kindly reply me via jicabank2@gmail.com for more information and link to the website.(Only contact me if yo are ready to negotiate)
Re: Online Currency Tranfer/shipping Business For Sale/partnership by LasBonBoi: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Delivery to your email failed. Both jicabank and jicabank2.

Contact me at of6406@mun.ca

(1) (Reply)

Naira Weeps / Haulage And Transport Management / 4 Ways To To Be Trusted By Your Clients, Customers And Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.