Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? (19401 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Nigerian's Madoff: Peter Ololo:-the Man Who Brought Down The Banks / Peter Ololo: The Man Who Brought Down The Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by bidemi12(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2009
Na only billion billion i just de hear say e chop, i no hear million at all. Na wa oh
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by mmjunior: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2009
i dont even understand !!!
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by stiyke(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2009
My grudge against him is just that they were manipulating unsuspecting nigerians,

But he is better than those looting the treasury, same ppl branding him a thief, Naija is so funny.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by whiteroses(f): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2009
~Borat~:

This guy owes billions, but what he doesnt know is he can offset his debt with just 100 naira!
How? Buy a strong rope. . .! grin
aww borat be nice lol he could just be imprinsoned for 10 years at worst
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by lagoshost(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2009
That man is a HERO
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Shola2009(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2009

That man is a HERO
You are definately under the influence of something! , i advice you to visit your doctor in the next 24 hours before you have go and buy your N100 rope
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by marjson(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2009
@shola 2009, Why talk hard on this Guy Now,u suppose ask him a hero of what,
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by lyfe(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2009
Has anybody approached a bank for loan? They will tell you to get a detailed business plan, which is not going be appproved and you even have a chance of getting your ideas rebranded, modified,repackaged and sold for the likes of oloto and , Collateral security you do not have and documents you can never come up with to obtain a high-intrest loan with some crazy hidden charges. So its true banks dish out loans with No credit history check, No business plan, No collateral, to people who are not into a legitimate business, I still feel its hard to be RICH in this country without doing magomago.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Hoteph(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2009
Our help is in the name of the Lord, Only divine intervention can save my people,
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by skyranger: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2009
malali:

the fear of ololo is the beginning of prosperity,
nigerian bernie maddof

he is definitely fronting for someone
the question is who is the real masquerade
please someone should unmask the masquerade cool cool cool cool cool cool

Sure he is! So is Sanusi,

1 Like

Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by danconsult(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2009
i wud not want to believe that this guy is fronting for somebody anyway. because a lot of guys took loans to buy shares then. but why i want to believe it is that this guy looks so unpertubed. the guy just dey smile because he kno se some big shots de e back sha. abeg this guy get person we de support. no se i tell e name sha, but i fit guess say na,
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by danconsult(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2009
how can u call that heroism. which kind of hero e be sef
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by StEdwin(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2009
Peter Ololo,
Even the name alone means Thief
His face resembles dat of Madoff except dat their parents played away match,
He is just a good symbol of educated and modernized "yahoo yahoo". sad shocked
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Ben13: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2009
So this is where all our money is? this guy must be a winchard shocked owing all the Banks with full confidence
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Saddam: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2009
Stockbroker and Managing Director of Falcons Securities Limited, Peter Ololo on Friday also regained his freedom after meeting the conditions of the bail granted him by the court.

Several other bank executives are still being held, pending when they will fulfil the bail conditions the Federal High Court in Lagos granted them on Monday and Tuesday.

This Guy Is Something Else,
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Nezan(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2009
And yet people will come here, drumming support for the sacked Bank Chiefs . . angry . . . where are we heading to . . . . .?
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by saworoide: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
whiteroses:

aww borat be nice lol he could just be imprinsoned for 10 years at worst

10 years ke? this ma no steal, he's only a debtor. Tafa stole 17 billion and only got 6 months. Justice a la Nigeria.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by lanrujay(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
what a way of life!
he didnt hit the limelight for good but for such an odd stuff anyways he had fun while it lasted!
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by citizenY(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
Methinks, another Oputa Panel should be inaugurated immediately.
Let the man (OLOLO) clear the air. Corporate affairs commission should mke available all
registration documents for all indicted companies, beginning with Falcon Securities, Banks should
priovide info on their individual exposures.

This on na village meeting we go hold. Everybody will state his case. We must know the operators,
directors and brains behind these companies. And ultimate-- what did they do with the money? Factories?, Farms ?,
tithes?, Swiss BAnk? , Dubai, South Africa? Ghana? London? Potomac?.

NAME THEM AND SHAME.
All cases must be investigated and prosecuted with judgments within three months. No be say lawyer go begin dey bring stud for court. NA RETIRED GENERALS, PERMSECS, SENATORS , MINISTERS, BIG BIG LAWYERS , JUGGERNAUT POLITICIANS.
THIS TURF I NOT FOR SMALL FISH. OGBEHA AND HIM PADDY FOR SENATE- MARKUS BABA!!! DON BEGIN RING BELL
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by chosen04(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
Pls let OLOLO stop calling the bank CEOs. He enjoyed the profits from this "RUNS" while it lasted. Let him carry his cross alone. He only wants people to go down with Him.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by citizenY(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
ANYONE IDENTIFIED WIH OLOL SHOULD GO AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. WE MUST NOT LEAVE ANYTHING TO CHANCE.
FIGURES INVOLVED AND THYE WHOLE SCENARIO IS NOT SOMETHING THAT THIS WHIZKID CAN SPIN ALONE. THE PATH MUST HAVE BEEN CLEARED , ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BY INFLUENTIAL PERSONS EITHER ON PERSONAL GUARANTEES OR THE WEIGHT OF THEIR OFFICES.

SURELY THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIS FACE. IS OR WAS EITHER A WILLING TOO OR A GOOD COORDINATOR.THEREFORE ALL THSE WHO BENEFITTED IN THE PROCESS MUST BE IDENTIFIED. THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by lawrence83: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Only in my country! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by lawmanlala(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
if truly this man owes so much, then cbn should also be blamed. it is the duty of cbn to monitor and regulate the commercial banks. the fact that these greedy nigerians were able to collect these billions from the banks means that the banks were not monitored by cbn; pure negligence
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by ProAnti: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abeg make una leave man alone.
He didnt force the banks to give him money.
They gave him money to do them a favour.

Blame the greedy CEOs.
Blame the Nigerian economy whose major industries are the capital market, corruption and oil and gas.
Blame urself for blaming the rich for all your troubles. Blame Pro Anti for his/her crazy stand.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
You guys can call it Financial scam but I call it Financial Intelligence. The only thing he did wrong was breaking the 11th Commandment - Don't be caught.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
? ? ?
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by citizenY(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
@PRO ANti

You forgot to mention Gala, pure water and macaroni as the major industry

Export Nko-- crude oil and chikito"s wink wink wink wink wink mexican style and the biggest of them all--outsorcing from the yahoo industry
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by diigirl: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2009
Pls I want to ask, did anyone notice that Ololo is also owing First Bank the sum of N7.3 billion? I wander how my "broda" Sanusi will explain that.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by Finecat(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
believe it or not NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE, it is in the same category as Chad and Niger republic. look at this olodo guy walking out of jail with a smile on his face after all the bad things he's done.
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by VIPICO(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
The average and innocent shareholder is supposed to be really peeved by this sad development but I notice in that second picture that it is the president of Nigeria's stockbrokers association that is having a handshake and a broad smile with this manipulator.

We are finished!!!
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by PurestBoy(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2009
ololo olojoro
Re: Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? by rygem: 5:12am On Sep 22, 2009
That's how Nigerian stock market became one of the bests in the whole world?! Stocks grew over 200% in a month and people didn't see anything wrong, Madoff-type ponzi scheme re-engineered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee / Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ / Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.