Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Branch Manager Needed In Benin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Branch Manager Needed In Benin (825 Views)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / Branch Manager Urgently Needed In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Branch Manager Needed In Benin by Etumgbe(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Interested candidates should forward their applications to augustine.onah@ifexexpressng.com immediately

Note applicants must be residents of Benin
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by Evergreen4(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2016
Etumgbe:
Interested candidates should forward their applications to augustine.onah@ifexexpressng.com immediately

what is the name of the company and what are they into?
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by Evergreen4(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Etumgbe:

I reside in Benin
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by kellyboo: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol...no mind this yeye Pple...they re all dis nonsense perfume sellers..looking for marketers to walk round Benin hawking their products...lol..they will say u will be tested on the field before we can make you the afore mentioned branch manager...and you will be tested forever...

Lolz
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
I pity some graduates that condemn people that post job vacancies out rightly, this vacancy is from Ifesinachi transport express courier service. Please say what you know, i don't work there but i know they are the one that posted this job opening. So for my doubting Thomas ,stay there na so people go dey give testimony and you will be like (when did you apply bros)
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Evergreen4:

If you are sure that you need job do apply, This is IFESINACHI transport courier service, i know they don't pay much like that but you can use it and build a family....cheers
Re: Branch Manager Needed In Benin by ayoafod: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Can someone from Ore apply?just 25 minutes drive to Benin,am willing to relocate as well.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Digitech Sector / Oputa The Livingston Who Uses His Teeth To Carry 50kg Of Cement (photos) / FIRS Recruitment Portal - Https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.