Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ladies, Can You Rock This Handbag? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Can You Rock This Handbag? (523 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Rock This Handbag? by entadaplace1: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
I saw the picture online and i was dumbfounded. Can any living soul decides to just carry something as big and probably heavy as this everywhere all for the sake of fashion? Well only the female forks is got the answer.

So females what do you think of the bag, pass or trash? And can you rock it?

http://entadaplace. com/ladies-can-rock-handbag/

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Married If I Continue With This Job / 19 Years After; 27 Facts You May Not Know About The Legendary, Fela Anikulapo / When It Comes To My Money, I Don't Joke Around! - Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.