Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The African Queen Dress By Forshion Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The African Queen Dress By Forshion Fashion (2351 Views)

Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses / 9 Hot And Curvy African Women Who Are The True Definition Of African Queen / Meet The Brain Behind The African Queen Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The African Queen Dress By Forshion Fashion by stylelikesocial: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
So the first time I saw this beauty was on the socialite magazine launch runway, believe me  when I say this designer is really good and has something special to offer. I'll be releasing an interview with her and her official look book in less than three hours from now so stay posted.
www.stylelikesocial..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

End Time Dressing / Peplum Gown Pictures / See These Unusual Ankara Cut For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.