Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses (4039 Views)

Buy Beautiful Prom Dresses 2019 / 2019 African Women Dresses: Latest Iconic And Radiant / Stylish Asoebi #ankara Styles For African Queen (ezinne Fashion Styles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses by ezinnefashionst(f): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Do you still don’t know Ankara style is? It is a use of a bright printed fabric, driven into hips by African fashion. Today, there are not only Ankara style garments but also bags, shoes, jewelry and accessories.

SEE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-bEKvzNdkQ

Re: Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses by MrsSandman: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
I always dreamed about dressing my daughter for her prom but we have three boys and prom for them is more just like a party. For them we need only Prom suits and shoes. This year the oldest one thought that he didn't even need a tuxedo but gladly his father told him that looking like a gentleman is very important for him and his girlfriend. We are waiting for two more proms but I really wanted to dress my little girls. For girls it is absolutely different. It is a dress, haircut and many other beautiful things. Maybe when my boys will find their life parts I will find a daughter.
Re: Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses by lilycarrbff: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrsSandman:
I always dreamed about dressing my daughter for her prom but we have three boys and prom for them is more just like a party. For them we need only Prom suits and shoes. This year the oldest one thought that he didn't even need a tuxedo but gladly his father told him that looking like a gentleman is very important for him and his girlfriend. We are waiting for two more proms but I really wanted to dress my little girls. For girls it is absolutely different. It is a dress, haircut and many other beautiful things. Maybe when my boys will find their life parts I will find a daughter.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses by Octopus3000: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
They actually look amazing, but the problem is that there is no corsage. I don’t understand how you can go to prom without a corsage. I prefer the Pinned Corsage the most because it looks the most beautiful. My daughter chose dresses for a very long time and the reason was in the corsages. In the end we looked at all the Prom corsage models and decided to order a dress and it was the most beautiful dress that I have ever seen in my life. So I believe that if you add acorsage to these dresses in the photo, they will be much more luxurious.

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows / Trending Ankara Styles For Kids 2019 / Sexy Shoe Trend: Wine Coloured Pumps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.