Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled (962 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by 9jacodedgist(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
The news trending on Instagram now is that the estranged couple, Tiwa Savage and her husband, Tunji Balogun have secretly settled their misunderstanding by avoiding the negative effect of social media on them again.

According to stelladimokokorkus blog, she wrote with caution and was not being too direct about whom she was referring to but with all the appellations and characteristics mentioned in her post, it is beyond doubt that she was referring to Tiwa Savage and her husband.

Checkout what she allegedly reported and what fans are saying below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/could-this-be-true-tiwa-savage-and-tee.htmll

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by 9jacodedgist(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
kiss
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by EYIMICHAEL(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
I will be very happy
I hate broken home God bless the peace initiators.

I Love TJ BALOGUN

I love TIWA I love JAMIL
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by dacovajnr: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who could that Billionaire friend be if not Femi Otedola who is actually servicing the Kitty abeg talk something else undecided
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by ChuzzyBlog: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Let's see
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by Gassa007: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oya TeamGoGirl,TeamSingleMothers and other childish peeps like that will soon flood here now....WatchOut
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
we are waiting
Re: Could This Be True? : Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Have Secretly Reconciled by 9jacodedgist(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
there is nothing to wait for again, her explanations are convincing enough, she thought she was not revealing the news but she eventually did as she even mentioned the peace-maker between them
Microflux:
we are waiting

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigeria Artiste That Lost Their Sauce / Monalisa Chinda Shares Stunning Photos From Her Vacation / Genevieve NBA Agent Fiance Ugo Udezue Cancels Wedding,actress Disgraced In Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.