Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows 10 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows 10 (597 Views)

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content' / How To Remove All Unwanted Facebook Groups At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows 10 by andrewscott924: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Manually remoce the MPC cleaner. We can guide you to remove this infection in just 3 miniutes . http://uninstallmicrofileextension.jimdo.com/uninstall-mpc-cleaner/
Re: How To Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows 10 by Beckystrong: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Several days ago I also encountered MPC Cleaner on my PC and I didn't know how it got installed. I tried to uninstall it from Control Panel but nothing happened. Then I googled the web and found a post which shows how to uninstall it did the trick:
Click on Start button in the left bottom corner of the screen and click on Settings in the menu.
Click on System in the Settings screen.
Click on Apps &Features on the left side and all the installed programs will appear on the right side.
Select MPC Cleaner and click on Uninstall button.
Click on Uninstall button in the pop-up to confirm it.
When the following pop-up shows up, select Uninstall.
Continue to choose Uninstall.
Select reasons why you want to remove and click on Uninstall.

Perhaps I chose the Quick uninstall option during the software uninstallation process and this is why the uninstall failed. Anyway, the steps above work. My browser homepage also got changed to a site related to MPC Cleaner and I reset it myself. Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Tool Room Machines Suppliers / Need A Talented Content Writer / Domain Name Registrars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.