Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View (3869 Views)

How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View / How To Migrate Your Blog From Blogger To WP Without Loosing Traffic / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by HotnaijaMarket(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2017
The awesome template created by Tina has being one of the best template and it has a Google layout and background and easy to customize

Most time your blogs new visitors find it difficult to to view most pages on your site and you don't expect all your visitors to be a blogger mostly on the entertainment niche but we have to make things more easier because 70% of our visitors or internet users today are using mobile device to access the net so today we are going to be working on this with the following steps below and you after this we will want to know how you perform this if successful or not

Step 1
First you need to sign into you blogger dashboard the select your preferred blog from the list

Step 2
Now move your arrow down

Step 3
Click on "Theme"

Step 4
Backup your template

Step 5
Then click on Edit HTML'

Step 6
Press ctlr F and search for this code below

<select expr:id='data:widget.instanceId + &quot;_select&quot;'>
<b:loop values='data:links' var='link'>
<b:if cond='data:link.isCurrentPage'>
<option expr:value='data:link.href' selected='selected'><data:link.title/></option>
<b:else/>
<option expr:value='data:link.href'><data:link.title/></option>
</b:if>
</b:loop>
</select>
<span class='pagelist-arrow'>&amp;#9660;</span>

Step 7
Then once you find the above codes, replace them with the codes below

<div align='center' class='tabs-outer'>
<strong>
<b:loop values='data:links' var='link'>
<span> <a expr:href='data:link.href'><data:link.title/></a> </span>
<!--separator-->
</b:loop>
</strong>
</div>
<div class='clear'/>

Step 8
Click "Save Template"

Step 9
Now go to "Template" > "Customize" > "Advanced" > "Add CSS"

Step 10
Copy and paste the code below, in the "Add CSS" box

.mobile .tabs-outer {
color: #333;
text-align:center;
width:auto;
overflow:hidden;
margin:0;
padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;

}

.mobile .tabs-outer span a {
color: #fff;
padding:0 7px;
}

.mobile .tabs-outer span a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
color: #fff;
font-size:1.0em;
padding:0 5px;
}

Step 11
Finally click on the "Apply to Blog" button

And that's all you need your visitors can now access your pages easy and faster and keep visiting bloggersgist.com for more tips

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by econo88(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2017
thank you bro.. it's useful..
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by lovelove2323: 7:17am On May 05, 2017
Niice op
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Nobody: 7:17am On May 05, 2017
ok na , i recall http://www.gadgetsng.com/ was once on blogger platform
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Http://www.wooguide..com
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Heromaniaa: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2017
https://wooguide..com the blog to get any woman.

Op, na adsense I des wait, dem no green approve my request. Any suggestions on how to get adsense?
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by phidelity(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Op, na adsense I des wait, dem no green approve my request. Any suggestions on how to get adsense?

There might be some possible reasons to that which includes:

1: No privacy policy page in your website (Make sure it is Google AdSense standard)

2. Insufficient content (you need a certain amount of post before applying)

3. No unique post ( hope you are not a lazy blogger who copies and paste other people's content). if you want to get AdSense, you must write your own content.

4. No contact page (very important)

5. Your blog design is not mobile friendly.

6. You can also add terms & condition page if possible.

MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU RE-APPLY, YOU HAVE NO OTHER THIRD PARTY ADVERTS PLACED IN YOUR BLOG. REMOVE THEM AND AFTER GETTING GOOGLE ADSENSE, YOU CAN PUT THEM BACK.

check my blog: http://www.techisbae.com
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by ipreach: 8:28am On May 05, 2017
Good.

IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE/BLOG PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE JOB
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2017
This tutorial was first written by me as guest post in Ogbongeblog...
http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2016/11/make-blogger-mobile-pagelist-drop-down-menu-display-like-webview.html

Anyway well done for your editing skills..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by profpromise: 9:37am On May 05, 2017
phidelity:

1: No privacy policy page in your website (Make sure it is Google AdSense standard)

3. No unique post ( hope you are not a lazy blogger who copies and paste other people's content). if you want to get AdSense, you must write your own content.

MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU RE-APPLY, YOU HAVE NO OTHER THIRD PARTY ADVERTS PLACED IN YOUR BLOG. REMOVE THEM AND AFTER GETTING GOOGLE ADSENSE, YOU CAN PUT THEM BACK.

Fresh! Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Pm me if interested
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2017
phidelity:

I have done all This. The average words per article I'm the blog is 900. Still, it's not approved
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by phidelity(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

I have done all This. The average words per article I'm the blog is 900. Still, it's not approved

Are you using blogger template or WordPress and what is your niche?

sometimes, people initially fails to get their Google AdSense approved because their niche is not clear (I.e you blog about so many things and makes it so difficult to categorize whether YOUR BLOG is about Entertainment, health, Gossip, music, technology, startups, relationship etc).

Your Niche has to be clear to Google AdSense Team.
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by phidelity(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

I visited your blog and took note of the following:

1. You are using a default blogger template which may be bad for business - It is advised to go for a professional blogger template to enhance the 'look and feel' of your blog. This could also help in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

If you really want to make money off your blog, you have to invest in a good template to enhance the general look of your blog. This will lead to more users re-visiting your blog.

2. You lack a good navigation menu - Your blog menu needs to be properly reconstructed.

A Good Navigation menu helps users to easily navigate through different sections in your blog.

3. Poor Post Titles - I believe you know what you are blogging about BUT your post Titles needs proper naming.

There are many free post Titles generators online. I make use of them for my blog post whenever I run out of QUALITY POST TITLE.

4. Sidebar - too many widgets can ruin your sidebar contents. keep it simple and organized.

Recommendation: Get a premium blogger template or if you can afford a WordPress template - that would be better. You will also need a professional web developers help if you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT ALL THIS.

- Get a paid domain name from GoDaddy or Bluehost. the default blogger domain name which is free makes your blog look unserious.

CHECK MY BLOG: http://www.techisbae.com
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
phidelity:

I visited your blog and took note of the following:

1. You are using a default blogger template which may be bad for business - It is advised to go for a professional blogger template to enhance the 'look and feel' of your blog. This could also help in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

If you really want to make money off your blog, you have to invest in a good template to enhance the general look of your blog. This will lead to more users re-visiting your blog.

2. You lack a good navigation menu - Your blog menu needs to be properly reconstructed.

A Good Navigation menu helps users to easily navigate through different sections in your blog.

3. Poor Post Titles - I believe you know what you are blogging about BUT your post Titles needs proper naming.

There are many free post Titles generators online. I make use of them for my blog post whenever I run out of QUALITY POST TITLE.

4. Sidebar - too many widgets can ruin your sidebar contents. keep it simple and organized.

Recommendation: Get a premium blogger template or if you can afford a WordPress template - that would be better. You will also need a professional web developers help if you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT ALL THIS.

- Get a paid domain name from GoDaddy or Bluehost. the default blogger domain name which is free makes your blog look unserious.

CHECK MY BLOG: http://www.techisbae.com
Thanks mehn
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by phidelity(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Thanks mehn

All the best.
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by viki84(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
ipreach:
Good.

IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE/BLOG PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE JOB
I need a blog, how do I go about it?
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by viki84(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Pls How Much did it take u to host The site
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by ItzChinnex(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
Visit my blog for latest relationship Issues
Chinnex..com
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by ipreach: 7:51pm On May 05, 2017
viki84:
I need a blog, how do I go about it?
Check my number in my signature or send me email to otuchrist@gmail.com
Re: How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View by Winnerzblog: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Help, I can't find the code in my blogger

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) / 79k+ Nigerian Email Address For Sale At $5 Only / How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.