Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Madness=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Madness=>write Up By Dindy (385 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / Short Fiction: Madness By Margaret Agwu / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madness=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
MADNESS=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
Madness a way to be different,a way to over come the unnecessary things you see and hear,a different way of thoughts, and the best way to deal with some situation,the only way to escape hunger,the new found life,the new fashion,the latest news,the best thought you have ever imagined ,abnormality.
madness can be anything, it just depend how you see it,a madman can think faster,smarter and quicker than so many normal people,mad people ain't always mad,sometimes mad people see what we don't see and they understand what we don't understand. So tell me is a madman really man or are they really intelligent and observant?.
Madness can be described as a way of life either to man or animal, for example in human some people see things we take as a normal thing as madness,let me explain further,for example some people think people who wear crazy jeans are mad people,some people see people who write as mad people,some people see drivers as mad people, some people see people who over do things like;laughing, crying, jogging, running, reading, driving, working, digging......etc as mad people,some people see people who kill themselves as mad people,some people see people who gossip as mad people,some people see people who believe in fashion as mad people,some people believe that anyone who goes to church is a mad person,some people believe that if you are a lecturer that you are a mad person,some people see those that wear nose ring as mad people,some see tattoo as a madman's stuff,some believe that if you wear an open toe shoe that you are completely insane,some believe people who give are mad people,some people see people that drinks from the toilet as a mad person(mehn that is truly madness),some people believe that people who live in "face me I face you" are mad people,some people see people that feed from the trash as mad people(like seriously who don't),some people see people who stand and eat as mad people,some people see people who eat leftovers as mad people, some see good people as mad people,some believe if you are a scientist that you are a mad person,some believe that if one does too much make up that the person is mad.....etc.
There are so many things people view as madness but those things you see and believe to be madness are not to those people doing them, and they don't take it as anything at all because their sense of mentality don't see it and believe it like you do(but sometimes it is because of the situation they are in),so learn to respect everyone's madness.
Madness as a way in animals ,for example:an insect flying around a light bulb(tell be is that not madness?),an insect or a rat living inside a toilet (tell me is that not a madman's thing?), an insect or an animal feeding from a trash(tell me,is that not a madman's style?),an animal drinking dirty water(that is what I call kolometality)......ect. You might see the animals as stupid foolish living creatures, but it is a surviving method,every living thing must find a way to survive and keep up with the fast growing moving world,if they don't, then they are likely not to expand their life(generation).
But wait,what is madness really?,because I don't seem to understand what or why I wrote this write up,or maybe I wrote it to keep your mind focus on me.or maybe madness is me that took my time to write this or maybe its you that took your time to read and understand it( lol )......bye my fellow mad people (lol)....LOVE YOU ALL #winx.....................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@ ssynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name ssy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Writers And Annotators Needed / I Would Rather Burn In Hell! / Prove Them Wrong; Don’t Live People’s Opinion About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.