Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (805 Views)

***all In The Name Of Love*** / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
BEGGARS OF LOVE=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

When you love someone and the person loves you back,you don't beg for love.
Whenever one begs for love; its like a beggar begging on the road side, or on the street.
Reason why I said that is because beggars take what so ever people give them. Some beggars are given 5 naira, some 10 naira,some 20 naira,some 50 naira. On a good day, they could see 100 or 200, sometimes 500, but its not a regular thing. Some people will even ask the beggars to give them balance out of the little they gave them. It is the same as a person begging for love.
A person begging for love can't have 100% love assurance,and it will make the person look stupid, dumb, and cheap to them.
When you beg to be loved by someone, your name automatically changes to a beggar.
love is not something to beg for,it is something to live for,to breathe for,to smile for,to sleep for,to dead for,to fight for,to sing for.
People don't simply know what love is,most people mistake lust for love... (in my case I fell for someone that was far from me, and we haven't met at all. I don't really know whether I still feel for the person anymore, because we haven't spoken to each other for a long time. But if what i feel is real, my feelings will never change......will explain more of that in my love story coming soon after my break)....and the result of lust in some case ends up really bad like death, and heartbreak.
Its always advisable that you give love than to beg for it,like they say givers never lack and beggars will always ask.
The more you give out love... (show love)...the more love comes for you,life is like the number Eight (cool when you draw it,it tells you the meaning of LIFE ... (what goes around comes around, that's life).....
SO TO MY FANS OUT THERE,NEVER YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BEING A BEGGAR OF LOVE, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER IN THIS LIFE ENJOY THE HEART OF LOVE.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING......WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Expression Is Correct? / The Beginning Of Anger Is Madness. Its End Is Regret / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.