Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) (55540 Views)

Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire / A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) / Nigerian Gay Man David Ukre Weds His Partner Eric In America... (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by anselm791(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol how can anyone hate these people? How can you not find this funny?
Thanks gay people, you folks are real comic relief.

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Specialbaby(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
saintkel:
Bro/sis I hv voted already
you can vote again sirsmiley
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kenneth10110:

it's madness. Tell them i said so

It may be madness, but those fhuckers look really happy in that photograph..

I can't hate on another Mans happiness bro..

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by asha01: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
contactmorak:
A Nigerian Gay man David Ukre, who hails from Warri, Delta state, got married to his white partner Eric T. Shoen in New York, on Saturday July 30th. See photos of David and his new husband, as you continue.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-nigerian-gay-man-david-ukre-weds.html

confused piple
she should have worn wedding gown
and skirt & blouse
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
wtf
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by aiksneffects: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Romans 1.24-32

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by saintkel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Specialbaby:
you can vote again sirsmiley
Hmm, sir I don't knw u nw, y wait nw to ask for dis
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by moshould(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Warri! Warri!!! Warri!!! Area!!!...d guy wan hustle d white boy, no time...mudiagha my brother..

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by abike12(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
green card tinz

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Madcow1

Hi Sexy..
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by jidewin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kini gbogbo katkati gan sef angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
loomer:

How gay dey look or act?

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by redcliff: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
saintdennis:
These guys don't look/act gay...might be for green card?

them dey write gay for Face? did you see any video to know how they are acting? If its for green card why cant he look for a woman to do his business with? This is an abominable act and God knows I wont even keep such folks as friends. I am not a better person but I am not Gay!

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
tatucci:

so if him marry white woman him no go get green card?

As na white man he see nko? Lols
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wishing them happy married life...it's their choice as long as it doesn't harm the society I fully support them!

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by DICKtator: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
kstix:
lol... probably looking for a green card... the hustle is real mehnn... this is a new level of crazy

So marrying a woman won't give him the same green card?

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
cry smh ,see what this precious planet has turned into.LORD GOD forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha01:

confused piple
she should have worn wedding gown
and skirt & blouse

He never said he was female, or felt like a female.

He's a man who recognises his manliness, but just seems to find other men sexually attractive.

Wetin consign me

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nairaland association of names checker over to you

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
na waa oh

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by valiantheartprod(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
this is cool partnership for green cards, I don't believe they are gays, from what am seeing

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by peterpan313(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Eehhh Warri Boi! You fall my hand...smh

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin b lyk na d white guy dey burst his yansh

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Association of faggs. They all need a psychiatrist

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by donchijoz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chai
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
chai...I wept.
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by lamalang(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerian Gay man David Ukre, who hails from Warri, Delta state, got married to his white partner Eric T. Shoen in New York, on Saturday July 30th. See photos of David and his new husband, as you continue.

Foolishness, he is not coming back to naija
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by ify2016: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Congrats
Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by oochi123(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chai! Water full my eyes make I cry.see fine man dey burst anoda man yansh..fine man fa

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Shym3xx: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Batty boys lol.

I can't believe with the way White people have fvcked black people literally in the arse for centuries, a black man would willingly let a white man fvck him in the arse and get married to it lool. This shyte looks bad, even if you aren't homophobic lol.

These black fools just keep letting LGBT groups use them as tools for their agenda. Gay white men are the most racist fvckers out there and they're even more racist than straight white men. They're just using these coons for double privileges - white privilege and gay privilege - at the expense of these fools smh.

Re: David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) by Raiders: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
valiantheartprod:
this is cool partnership for green cards, I don't believe they are gays, from what am seeing
how do you know they are not gay? It seems you have never met a gay person before. You will be surprised by the number of Nigerians who are gay abroad

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format