Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) (55541 Views)

Miss Universe Contestants 2020- Names and pics / Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rebuker(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Incredible Nigerian-Chinese Fusion Wedding

Witness the beauty of an Igbo man as he gracefully performs the traditional wedding rituals for his stunning Chinese bride.

Captured in a video, the bride's parents are elegantly dressed in Igbo traditional attire, immersing themselves in the customs of the Igbo culture.

The bride humbly kneels before her seated parents while her father ceremoniously pours a drink into a cup. She then rises gracefully and dances her way towards the groom, who awaits her on the stage. With grace and reverence, she kneels before him and lovingly feeds him the drink.

This spectacle is truly mesmerizing, as the bride dances with sheer elegance, perfectly in sync with the captivating melodies of Flavour's music.

Experience the beauty and enchantment of this unique and extraordinary union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEhCythXJE

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rebuker(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2023
More

11 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by youngsahito(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Ibo to the Chinese world.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by talented321: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2023
It is well, i like igbo guy7 for their courage

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Allisgud: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
If I have my way I will raise Chinese Nigeria children by marrying a Chinese or Japanese,those people brain are hot always about technology

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by finallybusy: 5:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Cheers to raising beautiful children. Marriages these days mean nothing. I wish them the best.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by efeteb: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Very lovely

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rebuker(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Allisgud:
If I have my way I will raise Chinese Nigeria children by marrying a Chinese or Japanese,those people brain are hot always about technology

Lol. Right?

14 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Shedrack777: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Chua sun shon. Wotam meeah...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Casham: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2023
God, I love this. This is beautiful. I love the Igbo culture. It is very vibrant. Although it is mostly built and is "overdependent" on materialism, it is still a proud and beautiful culture. Igbo culture to the world. Yoruba and Hausa language to the world. Tell me why I should not be proud to be Nigerian.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by IyaTola: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Allisgud:
You have the same head, two eyes, hands and legs

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by ebenezary(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2023
this one of the beautiful weddings

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by IyaTola: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2023
真可爱🌹

8 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Meteng: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
This guy go enjoy tire. Asian girls ringtone no be here. Don’t pray to hear it if you’re not the “organizer “, you go run mad

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by saintbillion(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rebuker(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Purvan(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Omo!! If i die wey I never chop white kpekus me and god go get big wahala.

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Badmashii(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Purvan:

Comrade, no allow God vex o. If him change am for you,e go affect all of us abeg. One earthquake na Small tin for am

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rebuker(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:

Just make enough money, travel and have fun. I don't mean fornication though. Get married to your desired kinda girl. Lol🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🏃🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by shantti(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
IyaTola:
真可爱🌹

grin grin grin
U sabi wetin u write?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by sofeo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Hollyharjii: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Love is a beauty thing

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by 001Lagos: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo Chinese marriage

Beautiful children loading

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by marvellous2222: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
SE they're gifted, they know how to transact business around the world, just that they're dangerous..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Jennyclay(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
So beautiful

God when?

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by pretydiva(f): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
beautiful
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Karlman: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo Amaka!

13 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by irunoko(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol

Chinko bride just pray that your husband doesn't die if not you go hear am.you go see another version of the Igbo culture that they're still hiding from you with fake smiles

Them go scrape your scalp with your hair in the most crude way, force you to drink the water used in washing your husband's corpse, Take you to a forest while the village women are chanting and screaming behind you that you killed your husband and then finally cease your husband's properties from you and deny you and your kids access to your house

Again pray that you have no criminally minded and misogynistic inlaws with a narcissistic husband,you will wish you were never married

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Oyerinde16(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abuja pilots only... Kindly share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Dancebreaker: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:
Oh boy, nothing special inside. We wey don try those things can tell you authoritatively.

Just hold any good woman you find. Na character matter, nor be colour or ethnicity.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by onajo2000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:

Their brains are not hot..
They develop their brains
Try to develop yourself to be hotter

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.